Just booked-going to Club 33! When will YOU be there in November? Crowds? Help?

I feel like I only go on here when I have a Disneyland trip planned- that needs to change! But MiceChat sssooo adds to the excitement for me

We will be in the park/Club 33 on November 20th only (very..short trip). Any tips, insights on if it will be crowded/any unknown events going on? I do know that the nat'l cheerleader/dance competition is on Nov 21st/ grrrr...but other then that I don't know of much else going on.

Will you be there? What's going on that weekend?
    Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!!

Re: Just booked-going to Club 33! When will YOU be there in November? Crowds? Help?

I'm getting close to my trip, and have been psyching myself up via various Disney movies we own. My wife is beginning to think I'm nuts.

"I DIG A.D.D."

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Re: Just booked-going to Club 33! When will YOU be there in November? Crowds? Help?

When will I be there?

Most likely never.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Well, it is the weekend before Thanksgiving, so there will be a bump in traffic because of that. But the BIG crowds are on the following weekend.

Most of the Christmas decorations will be up. Since you are going to Club 33, you are going to have a wonderful trip regardless of crowds or anything else.

Don't worry about the crowds. Just plan out the things that you'd like to do and make sure you grab Fastpass as soon as you get to the park.

Enjoy your trip. It sounds fantabulous.

Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Well, it is the weekend before Thanksgiving, so there will be a bump in traffic because of that. But the BIG crowds are on the following weekend.

Most of the Christmas decorations will be up. Since you are going to Club 33, you are going to have a wonderful trip regardless of crowds or anything else.

Don't worry about the crowds. Just plan out the things that you'd like to do and make sure you grab Fastpass as soon as you get to the park.

Enjoy your trip. It sounds fantabulous.

Dusty

Did DustySage really just reply to my thread? *Starstruck* haha

I noticed how bad my grammar was on my original question; good God..I must've been sleepy or somethin'! I feel asleep to MrThemeParkAudio's the other night, so I'm thinking I wrote this at the same time? Disney deja-vu

As most everyone, I'm hoping for less-crowding, but I'm also going to Club 33, so I'm forbidden from complaining in any way, shape, or form

I'll be there any day you are if you want to invite me in with you!

Quote Originally Posted by girrrtacos View Post
    I'll be there any day you are if you want to invite me in with you!
    Bahah I would invite everybody if I could! Unfortunately we aren't members, I'm just lucky to have a Dad as a higher-up at a very well known airplane making company Someday though, when Snowwhite9011 is super rich and famous, I will be holding a private event for MiceChatters..so you just wait! hahah

I will def be there even though i suspect the crowds will be heavy
    if ye be brave or fool enough to face a pirate's curse, proceed.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMenTellNoTalez View Post
    I will def be there even though i suspect the crowds will be heavy

Why do you suspect this? I was hoping they wouldn't be bad since its the weekend after Veterans Day weekend and the weekend before Thanksgiving break, so most people would save their trips for either of those weekends. Boooo I hate DL crowds when they get terrible!