With Only 3 more events until my departure, and MY two events, on the 29th and 31st.
I MUST ask everyone who has gone to the halloween party, HOW should i maximize my nights at the event?
A Few questions before the chat:
- How long do lines get for Candy?
- How long do lines get for Character meets?
- How long do lines get for attractions
- When are lines shortest for Characters, and candy?
- How long should i arrive before Halloween Screams to get a decent spot?
- Do some lines for candy give out BETTER candy then others?
If you have been, what advice would you give me? As i do want to See and do: Some character greets, Some attractions, See some Entertainment, and of course get some TREATS!
With me going two nights, would it be best to split up Candy one night, and characters another?
Ive heard reports of LONG candy and character lines.. but by what standards? i wouldnt wait longer then 10-15 mins for candy and 30 max for characters that im interested in interacting with.. Are these limits within reason for an event i paid for to have A NOT CROWDED PARK?
Any other tricks to get in as much party fun with my 10 hours of party time.. would be greatly appreciated, As this is not only for me, but for people going to the other 5 events left this halloween season
QUICK EDIT: Need to know also if anyone has gotten into the park before 3/4 early entry with a normal ticket IN costume? I BELIEVE WatchYourHeadNStep Said he entered Disneyland at 2 on a friday 4 entry..?