Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

• 2 shots on the rocks.

Re: Disney Dance Crew is really good. HD VID ZOOM This is how reality tv show looks

Does anyone know when Pole Dancin' Minnie premieres?

• Closed Account

Re: Disney Dance Crew is really good. HD VID ZOOM This is how reality tv show looks

^^

• "I Break Things"

Quote Originally Posted by doppio View Post
    is that part of the new Chip & Dale musical number?
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

I can see the direction they were going with this whole...thing. But the "Drink up my gangstas yo ho" line was the most extremely bad decision that could have been made. Keeping it fun and kid friendly (tomorrowland terrace) would have been the best bet. I'm not sure who their target audience was with a line like that.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    is that part of the new Chip & Dale musical number?
    Yep. Minnie will be makin' cutie wid da bootie aboard the Donald's Dirty Dancing float in Disney's new "Streetacular," Mickey's Drive-By Mosh Pit Parade.
    "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Perhaps it's time to re-think my investment in Disney stock or my AP for that matter?
    Matthew

• Rock Star Minion

That group gonna get serrrrrrved.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by wettham1783 View Post
    Perhaps it's time to re-think my investment in Disney stock or my AP for that matter?
    Perhaps it's time for Disney stockholders to re-think a lot of things.

For stockholders who've spent their vacation playing Sardines at Disneyland, and watched Disney's corporate icon dance to "Yo-Ho, A Gangsta's Life for Me," Bob Iger's $29 million compensation package would be a good place to start.
    "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Has everyone seen the Disney Channel lately? This absurdity is what the Disney Corporation markets to the youth now a days....har, for years now. Some absolute fabricated over the top garbage that is completely out of touch with reality. This is like a retard tried mix match some Nick Cannon movie with DJ Hero with Mickey's Clubhouse. Unfortunately, that what kids like. Kids love Hanna Montana, Cody and Zack, jeziz going back to that's so Raven and Lizzie McGuire. This is what my seven year old nieces and nephews associate with Disney, so it is not surprising in the least that Disney would try to funnel this into the parks. Perplexing as how such an unenterprising pile of dog poo made it past the drawing board into a place that we pay ungodly amounts of money to visit, as parents/adults, I can see what these Disney Execs are trying to do.

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

UPDATE: They have changed up the show a bit. Due to some negative responses. Recorded on 12.10.10

My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Banned User

The show still sucks. I mean really, I see no added value what so ever with these new changes.

Thank goodness they keep improving this and toning down the Gangsta / Street talk.

A few weeks ago they took off the heavy gold chain (Bling) from Mickey, and changed the "Yo Ho... Gangsta" line back to "Yo Ho ..... a Pirates Life". The latest changes are to the announcers lines, and the rival gangs are not miked to shout "Bring it" or "It's on" at each other. "It's on" has been replaced with, Let's have fun? The origional start was that the Announcer (DJ) would start on top with a big Rap shoutout "Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo, YOOOOOOO".

There are many other small changes, but it still one "Gang" against another "Gang".

The previous show "Drawn to the Majic" was aimed at anyone who liked Disney Animation, I still do not understand who this is for. It is no longer terrible, but could be better. Eg: Why do they announce the first crew names twice? "Gang" should be changed to crew or dance crew, like in the title, etc. At least more people are watching this all the way through without getting up and leaving during the show.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

This is just a worse version of the "Steps in Time" show that was in the Hyperion on opening day. . . . ugggghhhh

it's just plain painful to see entertainment management attempting to force "hip and edgy" in DCA, again . . . . .

And what's even more painful is knowing that one year ago, DL had Tiana's Showboat Jubilee playing to rave reviews and all the Disney big wigs including Lasseter and Tony Baxter, and this year it's either gangsta Mickey or the Disney TV show in Paradise Park. Oy! How entertainment has slipped.

Is DLR trying to drive crowds away?
    Last edited by Aladdin; 12-11-2010 at 11:30 PM.

horrible but i like how mickeys eyes open and closed makes him more lively

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

If this is a really good show I would hate to see a really bad show.

Did you know that when Minnie is absent Miley Cyrus fills in for her?

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post
    The previous show "Drawn to the Magic" was aimed at anyone who liked Disney Animation, I still do not understand who this is for.
    What! This replaced Drawn to Magic?! I loved that show! Now I hate Disney Dance Crew even more!

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast