• This is it... COME ON!!

Thumbs down Pirate Blunders?

I went a while ago and at the jail scene (come here, doggy!) the lights had deactivated (Strangly only at that scene) and the fire alarm turned on! It was really creepy to see the shadows of the characters and the light to flash them on and off, but it was also cool and funny!

This tuesday (The 26th) I noticed three other problems.
    1. The projection of the green skull mist thing in the sky right after the second drop was gone! (Or really soft.)
    2. Davy Jones on the mist was blurry until you got close to him.
    3. In the scene with the band, the guy trying to get on the boat, the hairy leg dude, the pigs, and the fire, that one dude hanging on the pole with the torch who looks like he could fall was not lit up!
    4. Almost all the fire flies in the swamp were off and were just dangling blocks!

Will these get fixed?
    Anyone else noticed any big or small blunders in the past?

Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.
    Enjoy it while it lasts! LOL!

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

Re: Pirate Blunders?

Yeah a few weeks ago a bunch of the dialouge went missing on the auction scene
    and the fire scene went dim and the guns all around the ride went silent.. no lights either
    which explains at the fire scene people were backing up and stuck for 15min.

Exclamation Re: Pirate Blunders?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
    Yeah a few weeks ago a bunch of the dialouge went missing on the auction scene
    and the fire scene went dim and the guns all around the ride went silent.. no lights either
    which explains at the fire scene people were backing up and stuck for 15min.
    Wow. That is way worse than what I said..I mean, missing dialogue? DANG! And what about months ago when the guy with the hairy leg was missing? I remember another problem I forgot to put...the lantern for the guy that asks the kitty if it wants rum was flickering alot more than usual and seems to be flashing! (Or it could have just been me!)

LOL - These must be awfully confusing blunders for a first timer!
    Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

•   
    • Insert Hilarious Title

Re: Pirate Blunders?

Well, Pirates is being refurbished Nov 2nd & 3rd. Maybe this is some of the stuff that's gonna be worked on.
    Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook (Just mention MiceChat)

"The thing that makes us different is our way of thinking, our judgement and experience acquired over the years. Giving it 'heart.' Others haven't understood the public. We developed a psychological approach to everything we do here. We seem to know when to 'tap the heart.' Others have hit the intellect. We can hit them in an emotional way. Those that appeal to the intellect only appeal to a very limited group. Let's not let the mechanics get in here and foul the whole thing." -Walt Disney

Thumbs up Re: Pirate Blunders?

Quote Originally Posted by Timicus View Post
    Well, Pirates is being refurbished Nov 2nd & 3rd. Maybe this is some of the stuff that's gonna be worked on.
    It is? That's great! They can work on these problems! Your right!

Proud Premium Passholder