View Poll Results: What TRON Themed E-Ticket For Tomorrowland Would You Like To See?

Voters
424. You may not vote on this poll
  • A TRON themed PeopleMover

117 27.59%
  • A TRON themed indoor/outdoor special effects high speed track ride

163 38.44%
  • A TRON 3-D simulator ride

27 6.37%
  • A Tron non-3-D simulator ride

16 3.77%
  • A TRON darkride using "trackless" technology

102 24.06%
  • A TRON outdoor coaster

8 1.89%
  • A TRON indoor coaster

76 17.92%
  • A TRON outdoor/indoor coaster

45 10.61%
  • A TRON Supersoaker coaster sponsored by Michelob Beer

21 4.95%
  • Other

30 7.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39647986878889
Results 1,321 to 1,326 of 1326

• Minion

Re: New TRON Themed E-Ticket For Tomorrowland

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Tron was not the only thing on the drawing board. There are still quite a few rumbles and rumors about our Tomorrowland.
    I haven't seen other rumors for an EPIC new ride that could have rivaled Harry Potter with an all new ride system/style for Tomorrowland in Disneyland.

And I agree with Dick O Dell, they advertise it for Shanghai like it is so great as if we'd ever go there. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a trip to Asia for a Disney park, I would prefer if they put something EPIC likr the Tron attraction in there, that it also sees the light of day in Anaheim and/or Florida.
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    I haven't seen other rumors for an EPIC new ride that could have rivaled Harry Potter with an all new ride system/style for Tomorrowland in Disneyland.
    Well, an epic ride hasn't been mentioned yet, but if they were working on Tron for Disneyland and now aren't, I can promise you, with almost 100% certainty, that they have something they think is even better lined up to replace it. If they were going to put it into Tomorrowland, and everything pointed to the fact that they were, then they'll still want to put something in there. Question is what. Based on the rumors about what will be coming to Tomorrowland that have been in this thread and also spawned a fair number of threads all it's own, linked with statements by several executives and also taking a look at the studios up coming releases, I think I can make a pretty shrewd guess as to what it will be. And I doubt you have very long to wait for an official announcement. I base that on construction schedules for DCA and the seeming desire to, and rumors that they will, alternate major construction between the two parks which would mean an announcement soon for some major work coming to DL would be just about right for them to start building up excitement and support and start construction after the holidays.

And I agree with Dick O Dell, they advertise it for Shanghai like it is so great as if we'd ever go there. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a trip to Asia for a Disney park, I would prefer if they put something EPIC likr the Tron attraction in there, that it also sees the light of day in Anaheim and/or Florida.
    We don't know that it won't. But it will makes its initial appearance in Shanghai. It very well could end up here or Florida as well in a plussed form even. I do have to say though that I am actually proud of them for doing this. It actually gives me a real reason to want to go. I have very little desire to visit Florida because so much is similar. There are only a handful of things there that I actually want to see/do and they don't justify the ticket cost in my mind.

I will actually save up, it may take several years to do, to go to Shanghai and see the amazing park they are building. But I also feel VERY confident that Disneyland is about to get some long overdue love. It just feels like the way things are moving at the company. There have been far to many little rumors about things and hints dropped for this to not be happening and happening fairly soon.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Minion

^ While it makes me wwant to visit that park (so does their version of PotC), I have too much of a Disney park addiction (my vacations are always to Disneyland), and I couldn't skip Disneyland trips for a few years in order to justify the costs of Shanghai or Tokyo for that matter, and I'd bet I'm not alone in that feeling.
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Insomniac

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    We don't know that it won't. But it will makes its initial appearance in Shanghai. It very well could end up here or Florida as well in a plussed form even. I do have to say though that I am actually proud of them for doing this. It actually gives me a real reason to want to go. I have very little desire to visit Florida because so much is similar. There are only a handful of things there that I actually want to see/do and they don't justify the ticket cost in my mind.

I will actually save up, it may take several years to do, to go to Shanghai and see the amazing park they are building. But I also feel VERY confident that Disneyland is about to get some long overdue love. It just feels like the way things are moving at the company. There have been far to many little rumors about things and hints dropped for this to not be happening and happening fairly soon.
    WDW has EPCOT, Expedition Everest (IMO the best thrill ride Disney has built since Indi), Kilimanjaro Safaris (Basically what Jungle Cruise would have been if it would have been feasible in Disneyland), RnR, the original ToT (100 times better than DCA's), and lots lots more. However, even though there is a lot of stuff that is different, WDW is so big and spread out that I prefer Disneyland because it is more compact and has more rides in a smaller space. WDW seemed way to big to have so few rides.

Back on topic. Tomorrowland, from what I've heard, will get announcements regarding attractions this Expo. All I've heard, however, is regarding the Innoventions building. I hope that if something is coming to TL it is a a huge undertaking that re-unifies the area.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco21 View Post
    WDW has EPCOT, Expedition Everest (IMO the best thrill ride Disney has built since Indi), Kilimanjaro Safaris (Basically what Jungle Cruise would have been if it would have been feasible in Disneyland), RnR, the original ToT (100 times better than DCA's), and lots lots more. However, even though there is a lot of stuff that is different, WDW is so big and spread out that I prefer Disneyland because it is more compact and has more rides in a smaller space. WDW seemed way to big to have so few rides.

Back on topic. Tomorrowland, from what I've heard, will get announcements regarding attractions this Expo. All I've heard, however, is regarding the Innoventions building. I hope that if something is coming to TL it is a a huge undertaking that re-unifies the area.
    I haven't seen any rumors of this yet, but I agree, Tomorrowland needs more then a re-theme of Innoventions (Stark Expo is ostensibly just a re-theme)
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Banned User

Who would like to see my newest Tomorrowland revival?

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39647986878889