Best viewing of fireworks

I would like to know where the best spot for watching the fireworks is...AND the strategy for securing such spot? Going down tomorrow, I know it will be crowded so I want to actually have a plan! Thanks.
    Well Gawrsh!

• Nerd

Re: Best viewing of fireworks

Directly in front of the Castle, Center Stage. Make a camp spot on the street about 1.5 hours before the show starts. bring a blanket and stake out your spot. Bring a game or book, or something to do, and just hang out.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• I'm not really here

Directly in front of the castle is the best place, between the front of the hubs center raised area and the sidewalk in front of the castle.

You can get this spot quite easily actually with only about a 40 minute wait. Show up about 40 minutes before the start of the fireworks. Walk up towards the front of the hub and pick a side, either left or right and find a spot where you can sit for a little while. About 10 minutes before the fireworks start, they will make everyone stand up and squish together. Be ready and prepared. While everyone else is getting their strollers ready and stuff picked up, you stand and start moving in towards the very center front of the hub. You will have waited only 40 minutes and you'll have the best view possible. We've been doing this for years now. We use the same method to get front row sitting section for F! with only 30 minutes of waiting.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Minion of Chernabog

Sit in front of the castle. Get there EARLY. Be prepared to sit there for a while.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

The benches, about 4 hours prior.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Best viewing spot if you can't get the center stage in front of the castle is to stand on the right side of the hub between "Walt Disney and Mickey" statue and the Tomorrowland Entrance sign.

Always stand on the right side of the HUB is much better than the left side.

Make sure to stand by the SPEAKERS for the Surround SOUND, it makes the show even better.

Some of the speakers down on Main Street is not loud at all! Make the show a bit boring.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Minion

As everyone else have mentioned, the north side of the hub is by far the best spot for fireworks. This is where all shows are designed to be viewed from. We usually get there about 3 hours early to grab a bench directly on the north side of the Partners statue.

Also, if you are going with a group, it may be fun to grab a bench and then rotate. Maybe have 1 person save the bench while the rest enjoy a ride or two, then switch off. Another idea for a group is to have 1 person save a bench while everyone else gets a quick dinner and brings it back to the bench.

If you are going by yourself, then definitely grab a hot dog from Coke Corner or something and grab a bench.

When we went this summer, we were looking for a good spot. The hub was already filled about an hour and a half (almost 2 hours) prior. We stopped to take a picture in front of the castle and got into a conversation with a cast member. He was extremely awesome and helpful
    At first he said we cant stand where we were that the path had to stay clear. We told him we just wanted to get a picture of the castle and then go find a spot. He noticed our anniversary buttons and congratulated us. We asked if there was anywhere that he could recommend to view from. He said go to where the tracks for the carriages split, right in front of the Partner's Statue. He said just stand or sit there no one would make us move.
    HE WAS RIGHT!! It was a great location. Tink was clipped by the trees on the side a little bit, but other than that, it was phenomenal!! I would say you would only have to be 35-45 min early maybe. People walking by just looked at us crazy and kept looking for a better spot. We also weren't jammed in liked sardines. It was really awesome. Here's a view from our spot.

My spot usually opens at around 9 its directly between the photo store and the place that sells chili dogs. its right after the break in traffic on main street for the fireworks. honestly i think its the best spot to watch them
    if ye be brave or fool enough to face a pirate's curse, proceed.

• Baja Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by kelticjedi View Post
    go to where the tracks for the carriages split, right in front of the Partner's Statue. He said just stand or sit there no one would make us move.
    HE WAS RIGHT!! It was a great location.
    that is my favorite spot too!!!

• Please pull the yellowtab

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Directly in front of the castle is the best place, between the front of the hubs center raised area and the sidewalk in front of the castle.

You can get this spot quite easily actually with only about a 40 minute wait. Show up about 40 minutes before the start of the fireworks. Walk up towards the front of the hub and pick a side, either left or right and find a spot where you can sit for a little while. About 10 minutes before the fireworks start, they will make everyone stand up and squish together. Be ready and prepared. While everyone else is getting their strollers ready and stuff picked up, you stand and start moving in towards the very center front of the hub. You will have waited only 40 minutes and you'll have the best view possible. We've been doing this for years now. We use the same method to get front row sitting section for F! with only 30 minutes of waiting.
    Great advice! I use the same method as well. Just be wary of some guests who aren't used to the sudden scramble to stand up and move towards the center. They may lash at you for "stealing their spot"... as I have experienced in the past.

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

• radiantly eccentric

I prefer the view from the Main St. RR Station for the fireworks. It also provides a great view of the crowds below on Main St.
    without Love in a dream, it will never come true...