View Poll Results: Third Park: What Theme Would You Like To See?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Disney Sea (based on Tokyo Disney Sea)

27 38.57%
  • WestCOT (a west coast EPCOT )

18 25.71%
  • Marvel Superhero Universe

7 10.00%
  • Best of Disney Sea and WestCOT, plus a Marvel Superhero Universe land

8 11.43%
  • Disney-ESPN Wide World of Sports (a theme park version of the WDW sports complex)

0 0%
  • Villains Land (long rumored theme park possibility that would focus on disney Villains)

16 22.86%
  • Wasteland (based on the Disney interactive studios Epic Mickey computer game)

7 10.00%
  • Disney's MiceChat Adventure (An entire Disney theme park based on our own wonderful world)

2 2.86%
  • Other

14 20.00%
  • None. Following DCA, it will be impossible for Disney to expand in Anaheim...period!...forever!

2 2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Third Theme Park: Disney Sea? WestCOT? Marvel Superhero Universe? What Do You Want?

It's quite exciting to tink about the possibilties as to the theming of a third Disneyland Resort gate. The company has let us know in the past that it is serious about building one in the future. Afterall, the possibility of expanding the resort for theme park three is mainly what DLR and Glendale's fight with the Anaheim City Council was about a couple of years ago. Many have remained frothing at the mouth over the prospect of a park that would be based on Tokyo disney Sea. WestCOT (a west coast EPCOT) is another top contender that has peaked the interest of Disney fans for a good long while. Now that Disney has purchased the theme park licensing rights to Marvel, a Marvel Superhero Universe is yet another strong possibility.

Tell me MiceChatters, what would you like to see as a third theme park at the Disneyland Resort. A poll will soon be up. Please feel free to discuss.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Third Theme Park: Disney Sea? WestCOT? Marvel Superhero Universe? What Do You W

I voted for Villains.
    Its an opportunity for the Disneyland resort to get some real scares and thrills.
    Imagine what the Imagineers could do if they didnt have to hold back.
    I loved the extra-terror-estrial encounter at magic kingdom when it was there.
    Id love to see more like that.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Third Theme Park: Disney Sea? WestCOT? Marvel Superhero Universe? What Do You W

Quote Originally Posted by 006TOE View Post
    I voted for Villains.
    Its an opportunity for the Disneyland resort to get some real scares and thrills.
    Imagine what the Imagineers could do if they didnt have to hold back.
    I loved the extra-terror-estrial encounter at magic kingdom when it was there.
    Id love to see more like that.
    This is by far not my first choice. Even so, this would be a fun theme park theme. I just perceive the theme as having a stronger potential for success as a land, rather than an entire park.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Me, I basically want the World Showcase from EPCOT, but with at least one moving attraction for each Nation.....kinda a quasi DisneySea/WorldShowcase I suppose
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Minion

I like the villains idea but I am not sure it will ever happen based on the family friendly idea. I would like to see something of a hybred like a world show case animal kingdom Disney Sea's concept. Rides in each country some live animal element to represent each country very immersive!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

DisneySea/Islands of Adventure type hybrid....could have the Jules Verne/steampunk land from DisneySea, a recreation of Tortuga with live stage show, dinner show, and Flying Dutchman walk through ship, a Villains sub-section with flume ride and a few dark rides, a Marvel subsection with show and a few rides, vintage New York area a la Disney Sea with a updated Great Movie Ride inside a classic broadway style movie palace as the beginning....certainly a lot more they could add to it.

• DLR Enthusiast

I hear so many good things about Disney Sea. I'd like to see what they could do with it Stateside. And who says they would have to build it in Anaheim? The coastline isn't far away, and the resort could offer shuttles to and from. Even have an excuse to build hotels near the park. Could you imagine the theming possibilities for a hotel at a Disney Sea resort?

Marvel Super-Heroes!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

If they don't have a Marvel land they wasted the 1 Billion dollars. I would really like to see a Disney Sea's, Westcot with a Marvel land....sounds to me like a big park with lots to do and even if it was not right next to Disneyland they could always use the PM to get you there in 5 mins.

• Adventures with Duffy

I voted for Villans, because I want something that is different from the other parks out there. I would love Tokyo Seas, but I don't think they will do it at well as OLC(who owns the Disney Tokyo Resort). Westcot would be great, but again I like to see something different then what is already been done. Im a pretty tired of the same attractions at the different resorts. Disney needs to create a reason for people to travel to the different resorts.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    If they don't have a Marvel land they wasted the 1 Billion dollars. I would really like to see a Disney Sea's, Westcot with a Marvel land....sounds to me like a big park with lots to do and even if it was not right next to Disneyland they could always use the PM to get you there in 5 mins.
    I wouldn't say they "wasted" it. They still make money off the Marvel brand, but it'd be cool to make a park based around it.

• Senior Minion

I like the idea of somewhat a more adventure, fantasy and myths based version of World Showcase similar to what Jeff and some others have suggested. That would open up tons of possibilities to do a lot of things that wouldn't fit well in DL or DCA.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I voted Marvel Superhero Universe.

A lot of things you can play around with with the Marvel concept!

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Room is the big issue here. I wish they could do an Animal Kindom (beastly kingdom included) here on the West Coast.

• (Not a) New User

I want Future World from Epcot (done right, with original JII, Horizons, etc, and not something stupid like JII w/ Figment or Test Track or ESPECIALLY The Seas with Nemo and Friends) with a DisneySeas lagoon and surronding area.

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast