My first Trip Report I dont really exactly know how to do one so I'll do it my way
Day1 Monday Nov.15,2010:
- Got up after my parents surprised my sister and I about our Disneyland trip the night before, got up started to pack knowing were only going to the park one day i packed twice as much
- Later on we would be on our way from Las Vegas to California.
- Left at 10am got their by 1:30pm
- We were driving at my parents surprised yet again with stay at, The Grand California Hotel.
- My dad rested while my mom and sister and I went to Downtown Disney later we ate at Storybook Cafe for dinner
- Then they gave us the hint to go up on the Terrace to watch World Of Color so my sister and I went while my dad slept and mom went for more shopping at Downtown Disney.
- Soon as the Show started i realize the lasers weren't on and it got so cold really fast i was like frozen by the end saw Tron for the first time but no laser effects.
- We then went to sleep for Disneyland & California Adventures the next day.
Day 2 Tuesday Nov.16,2010:
Disney California Adventure
- Woke up to Fog which was amazing
- got everyone ready and off to Downtown Disney for breakfast Jamba Juice
- Note: The entry to California Adventures and Downtown Disney are so helpful
- Off to California Adventures most of the fog was gone by then go their when the count down for opening the gates.
- When in, got fast passes for World Of Color got Blue Section i love this section
- Went to ride Soarin' then wait til 10am for the opening of Paradise Pier.
- Soon as that opened we went straight for Toy Story Midway Mania then California Screamin
- soon after we kind of just left cause their isn't much to do their at the moment.
- Walked over to Disneyland around noon (no crowds which was a surprise)
- walked to Indian Jones for fast passes started to get hungry after all its a little after lunch
- Ate at Blue Bayou Ok food, very dark restaurant, great server though
- After that we went for our Indian Jones Fast passes which was the longest wait of the day 15mins tops.
- after that i wasn't feeling to well so we rode haunted Mansion Holiday which was no wait it was walk on.
- We then walked over to Small world which was 10 min wait.
- Space Mtn. was next which was 15 min wait.
- then Autopia which was a 10 min wait.
- Matterhorn was next for 5 min wait.
- walked back over to big thunder mtn which was a 15 min wait.
- left the park for dinner at The Grand California Napa Rose restaurant great service and taste
- soon after we went thur the California Adventure park entry the the hotel to get in line for WOC got alright seats no one in front of me but a big round light fixture
- After the show we went back to the hotel to sleep and get on our way the next day
Day 3 Nov.17,2010:
- Packed up and headed home.
Here are some of the pictures didn't take many,
Fog from our balcony looking at Paradise pier hotel and Disneyland Hotel