Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Talking Fantasmic in Heavy Rain. SHOCKING! few people watch. Pics and HD VIDEO to PROVE It

Hey guys,

Just came back from a strange rainy evening at Disneyland. 11.23.10

It was raining at time during Fantasmic showing and the show still continue.

So here's a video of JUST the CROWD SHOT during the Finale scene where the fireworks provided me with extra bright light to shine into the crowd.

What do you guys think?

This video is only 1 min long showing the crowd and the rain falling in the background

Here's a few pictures that I snip from my video.

This is during the finale scene. Watch the video ABOVE is much better.

My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• A Suitcase & A Dream

Re: Fantasmic in Heavy Rain. SHOCKING! few people watch. Pics and HD VIDEO to PROVE I

were there any changes made to the show?

• Dream in wonderful color!

Re: Fantasmic in Heavy Rain. SHOCKING! few people watch. Pics and HD VIDEO to PROVE I

Thanks for the video!

It's definitely weird to see the show when it's raining and the crowds are light. It was raining like that when I saw it a few weeks ago, and it was a very wet but fun experience.

No visible changes I could see.. except for Peter Pan/Columbia scene - the stunts are cut out and the characters stay in a stationary position throughout the segment (due to slippery floors i'm guessing).
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

I was there tonight and shot myself into oblivion. I was there until 1:30 AM and just got home. I was shooting that showing of Fantasmic but with a wide angle lens under an umbrella. I couldn't believe they went ahead with the show, princesses, Peter Pan...the whole nine yards. It was only lightly raining when the show started, but right around Murphy, it was coming down in sheets. I got there right as the Columbia sailed past, and Peter Pan was up in the rigging, so I really don't know if they changed much of the show at all. But there were PLENTY of costumes to dry out after that show. The princesses must have been drenched along with all of the other characters.

And I don't know if it was the rain or not, but I don't remember there being as much smoke. Holy cow....you couldn't see anything for about 5 mintues.

Your thread titles always read like a TMZ article.

Anyhow, there are changes to the Peter Pan scene when it's raining. Also, all the costumes are already waterproof, and the princesse routinely get wet from the fountains in the show, so they're used to it by now. The lighting always looks even more spectacular when it's raining.

• "CA - CA! RAWRRR!"

Omg that is the crowds I want to be in! I don't mind the rain for F!

• Banned User

wow...that's actually, really cool, and kind of odd to see so few people watch the show.

• Fantasmic! Fanatic

Thats amazing! Thought they would cancel in the rain. Now I'm going to try and go when its raining!

Asianbma you should upload that entire show to youtube! The audio is perfect and I like how you shoot. Will you do that?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

That was insane to continue the show with rain coming down like that.

• Armchair Imagineer-er.

Wow, and i almost went... what a sight.

Props to mickey though, guy didn't fall once.
    @Monorailorange

• Minion

i r ember my first to wdw oi watch it rain just for the show was about before it about to start of Cosette it we ran to the nest shelterer in the backstage area to the nearest tree wille my dad went to get to get ponchoncos for us to where right when my daD the rain stop fastmic went on
    that my memomery
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Disney Dork

I didn't know they still did the show if it looked like rain. A couple years ago they canceled one on us because they thought it might.

But since water is the projection screen of choice there these days, maybe it just enhances the show.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Future Disney CM and WDI

Had I been there, and it was raining, and the show was still on, I wouldve been one of the few strange people out there watching!

1. Disneyland 1997;
    2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

This is a great study in Sociology. Notice how people formed rows, even though there was plenty of room to sit where ever they wanted.

LOVE the video. Thank you for posting.

Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Pilot EdForceOne

probably tourists... they aren't scared of the rain like californians
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast