Disneyland Candlelight Processional 2010

For the past 5 years, since I first discovered this event when Dick Van Dyke was the reader, I have been attending and more recently, recording the program. At first I just took snippets with my small digital camera in movie mode. This time I used a better digital tape camera with real zoom and better sound. You can view the segments on my Youtube account. YouTube - Disneyland Candlelight Procession 2010 pt3
    I call this one part 3 but it is really the beginning of the program with all the singers in the living Christmas tree. I'm loading the entire 62 minutes in different segments.
    Tom Skeritt was the reader this time. I attended the Saturday night, Dec 4 8 pm program. I got a chair by waiting nicely by the rope by City Hall and asking if they could let me have one of the unclaimed chairs. Has worked every time. Got far enough out from the tree to catch 3 of the trumpeters on the roof. Youtube name is 3catowner but my real name is Alan Lutz, NO relation to THE Al Lutz.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Suspended

Re: Disneyland Candlelight Processional 2010

Thanks DRR, can't wait to see the rest!

Sweet, I was at this showing as well. Glad to see that someone got it onto youtube. Thanks for uploading.

Thank you for posting this Candlelight Processional 2010. I have never had the good foutune to see, let alone hear any part of the Candlelight Procession. The choir sang beautifully. The soloist's voices are so beautiful I found myself filled with emotion. Thank you for sharing this video.