• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

What do you want to get (or purchase) in time for Christmas at Disneyland (or DLR?)

I haven't done a new thread in a long while (mostly because of school and some stuff), so I am kind of posting with this question: What do you want to get (or purchase) in time for Christmas at Disneyland (or DLR?) Just curious.

Timekeeper

Note to Mods: You can move this to the Mechindise section of MC if you think this not apporate for the DLR section.
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Re: What do you want to get (or purchase) in time for Christmas at Disneyland (or DL

I've already purchased an ornament and hopefully tomorrow I'll get a holiday Mickey popcorn bucket!

Re: What do you want to get (or purchase) in time for Christmas at Disneyland (or DL

Oh, and a picture of my 2 & 4 yr olds with Santa! I took the 2 yr old last wk & he screamed "NOOOOOO" when it was our turn. That's what I'm really hoping to get...

• Blew By You

I'd like to get my daughter a good ol' fashion Disneyland tshirt or Mickey Ears.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Not for the holiday, but I always get the new calendar before the year is out.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

I'll be getting my husband his annual t-shirt from D Street in DTD. They have the coolest shirts there! Also going to try and get one of those elusive popcorn buckets!
    Well Gawrsh!

• Kate-er-iffic!

I definitely need the 2011 calendar and probably some more ornaments