True or False: All 3+ Day Parkhoppers get a Magic Morning

I just can't tell based on the research I did. I bought a set of 3 day parkhoppers through my work's discount agency (ticketsatwork.com). Their information doesn't explicitly mention magic morning, but somehow I was thinking / hoping as long as you get a 3+ day parkhopper you also get at least get 1 magic morning.

But I'm being asked by DW & DSIL if we're really getting the Magic Morning.

(Going to DL this weekend & already bought tix and hoping I don't have to break news to my family.)

Thoughts? Many thanks.
    Last edited by TrippKnightly; 12-10-2010 at 02:22 PM.

Re: True or False: All 3+ Day Parkhoppers get a Magic Morning

Not all, only ones marked with it.

For the most part Walt Disney Travel Agency and AAA (which uses WD Travel) always have it... but not others.

• Nerd

^ it should say on the tickets if there is a magic morning. if not, then not.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• Squaw NO gettum firewood!

1) It will say on the back of the ticket near the barcode "Includes one Magic Morning"
    2) MOST 3-day hoppers, if purchased in advance, have it. AAA, WDTC & JTB always have it. 3DPH purchased day-of (at the booths) do not.

Hope that helps!
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Thought I'd follow up and mention the outcome. I had the Magical Morning.

Remember: my 3-day PH ticket (by "ticket" here I mean the printed barcoded receipt for a ticket purchased online that I would later use to redeem for the actual park tickets) mentioned nothing about magic morning.

However, I was pleased to learn that I did have Magic Morning included. I don't recall if the actual printed tickets given to me at the gate itself had magic morning mentioned (we received a separate single magic morning ticket that went w/ all our tickets).

Bottom line: if your online-purchased 3+ day ParkHopper ticket doesn't say Magic Morning, that doesn't mean you don't have it, but (obviously) be sure to buy it in advance knowing whether it does or not!

I've found that the people at my ticket agency, Disneyland proper, and even some of the information in or linked from this thread has been conflicting. There may be some confusion in this thread as to whether we're talking about the tickets or the receipts to get the tickets. Until I went this weekend I myself wasn't even making that distinction.

Disneyland did mention that to get the MM, the ticket needed to be purchased online (electronically) so that may mean that retail purchased (and certainly at-the-gate) PHs don't come w/ it. However they were only speaking in relation to tickets purchased from them and seemed to be quite emphatic that you could buy a 3+ day PH electronically and still not get the MM.

The people at the gate and on the phone also said there was no way to know by looking at the barcode number if it had a MM.

If you ask me, DL & some ticket agencies need to tidy the process up a bit.