Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 419
  1. #151

    • Don't Mess With The Duck!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Santa Rosa, California - USA
    Posts
    3,640

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by MactheMan View Post
    I'd love to see a Disney park like this--truly revolutionary!
    ePark :: OPENING NIGHT & FIREWORK SPECTACULAR!!!
    That's cool that you like it, but to me it comes across as nothing more than a glorified Six Flags entrance. That's just my two cents.

  2. #152

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacky4Donald View Post
    That's cool that you like it, but to me it comes across as nothing more than a glorified Six Flags entrance. That's just my two cents.
    I disagree, I've never seen a Six Flags park with an entrance like that--I'd like to see one that is. In my opinion, the architecture is far better than that of Epcot's even. Disney would be blessed to have a park on that scope.

  3. #153

    • Don't Mess With The Duck!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Santa Rosa, California - USA
    Posts
    3,640

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by MactheMan View Post
    I disagree, I've never seen a Six Flags park with an entrance like that--I'd like to see one that is. In my opinion, the architecture is far better than that of Epcot's even. Disney would be blessed to have a park on that scope.
    It isn't so much how it looks that turns me off, but more so how it makes me feel. When I saw the image I thought it had some cool points to it, but for the most part I got a very cold and uninviting feel. To each their own, I suppose.

  4. #154

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Agrabah
    Posts
    11,088

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmm, No View Post
    I ask because I want to hear. Part of me hopes for some original idea - you know, the ones everyone wants to see.

    Sorry you don't care for my response. Just trying to guide the discussion with facts.

    Would like you to back up your "facts". You still havent come out with any sort of proof that you actually work for Disney, or have any inside connections with that kind of knowledge, so those "facts" are rather baseless. ,

    It's not a matter of "don't care for my response." It's a matter of backing up your "facts"


    Quite frankly there's a lot to doubt about that post, because there is a pattern at Disney of past projects that never got built, eventually being built later. That's a good part of where Disneys American California Adventure came from.

  5. #155

    • Forgotten Spirit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cypress, CA
    Posts
    1,066

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Would like you to back up your "facts". You still havent come out with any sort of proof that you actually work for Disney, or have any inside connections with that kind of knowledge, so those "facts" are rather baseless. ,

    It's not a matter of "don't care for my response." It's a matter of backing up your "facts"


    Quite frankly there's a lot to doubt about that post, because there is a pattern at Disney of past projects that never got built, eventually being built later. That's a good part of where Disneys American California Adventure came from.
    Have faith, sometimes just trusting someone is enough. Be thankful he even posts here.

  6. #156

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHatboxGhost View Post
    Have faith, sometimes just trusting someone is enough. Be thankful he even posts here.
    The first part sounded reasonable enough, but why should we be thankful he posts here? What is there to be thankful for exactly? I mean honestly, to me every one of his posts sounds like a fortune cookie--vague enough to be fact, yet not really saying anything at the same time.

  7. #157

    • Forgotten Spirit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cypress, CA
    Posts
    1,066

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by MactheMan View Post
    The first part sounded reasonable enough, but why should we be thankful he posts here? What is there to be thankful for exactly?
    Because besides Al, how often do you get someone actually shooting down (aka narrowing), and confirming little aspects? Sure he has no proof, but thats where the whole trust thing comes in. I think he's proved himself worthy of trust through all his posts, while he doesn't always give you the answer you want, he is the teller of truth...why sugarcoat? hmm?

  8. #158

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    But how does anyone know he's actually "narrowing it down" or just posting bull? That's where I have doubts. What makes him the "teller of truth" exactly?

  9. #159

    • Closed Account
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    619

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by MactheMan View Post
    The first part sounded reasonable enough, but why should we be thankful he posts here? What is there to be thankful for exactly? I mean honestly, to me every one of his posts sounds like a fortune cookie--vague enough to be fact, yet not really saying anything at the same time.
    I will work harder to please you from now on.

    I do apologize for my vagueness...sometimes. I do value my job. Why do I post here? Because when I was younger I would have LOVED for someone to hint at what was next for the parks. WDI is such a magical place shrouded in secrecy - I'm just trying to share as much as I can without getting in big trouble.

    Take what you will. Not asking you to think of me one way or another.

    If I could say everything, I would. I hate secrets.

    This is the last time I'll discuss my validity.

  10. #160

    • Forgotten Spirit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cypress, CA
    Posts
    1,066

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by MactheMan View Post
    But how does anyone know he's actually "narrowing it down" or just posting bull? That's where I have doubts. What makes him the "teller of truth" exactly?
    By "teller of truth" I mean he just tells the plain fact of "no that wont happen", or rather, shooting down your idea/speculation. In the end theres no point in arguing with any of you weather he is true or not, I say yes, and time will eventually tell all of you too.

  11. #161

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmm, No View Post
    I will work harder to please you from now on.

    I do apologize for my vagueness...sometimes. I do value my job. Why do I post here? Because when I was younger I would have LOVED for someone to hint at what was next for the parks. WDI is such a magical place shrouded in secrecy - I'm just trying to share as much as I can without getting in big trouble.

    Take what you will. Not asking you to think of me one way or another.

    If I could say everything, I would. I hate secrets.

    This is the last time I'll discuss my validity.

    Between your twitter and ongoing riddles, you seem to have way to much time on your hands to, as you claim, hold a job of some value that lets you see far in the future as you claim. Just wondering what makes your statements so valid over others.

    I just don't understand why people get excited when you say "the future is exciting," or any other statement that it doesn't take a genius to figure out.

  12. #162

    • Decor Extraordinare
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    El Segundo & Hermosa Beach, CA
    Posts
    334

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmm, No View Post
    I will work harder to please you from now on.

    I do apologize for my vagueness...sometimes. I do value my job. Why do I post here? Because when I was younger I would have LOVED for someone to hint at what was next for the parks. WDI is such a magical place shrouded in secrecy - I'm just trying to share as much as I can without getting in big trouble.

    Take what you will. Not asking you to think of me one way or another.

    If I could say everything, I would. I hate secrets.

    This is the last time I'll discuss my validity.
    All or part of this belongs in your sig. It would put an end to people's doubts.
    "I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."
    --------------------------------------------------

  13. #163

    • Forgotten Spirit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cypress, CA
    Posts
    1,066

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by MactheMan View Post
    Between your twitter and ongoing riddles, you seem to have way to much time on your hands to, as you claim, hold a job of some value that lets you see far in the future as you claim. Just wondering what makes your statements so valid over others.
    This is the last time I'll discuss my validity.
    Obviously he's done with the argument, so quit beating the dead horse. If you were someone and valued your job why would you reveal everything? End of argument, we already derailed the conversation enough.

  14. #164

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Agrabah
    Posts
    11,088

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHatboxGhost View Post
    This is the last time I'll discuss my validity.
    Obviously he's done with the argument, so quit beating the dead horse. If you were someone and valued your job why would you reveal everything? End of argument, we already derailed the conversation enough.
    So the arguement is just suppose end with nothing more than "trust me"?!?!?!!

    ANYONE could post something like that, and they give no validation or support You don't just trust someone because they say it's so. Especially if they aren't willing to give any proof. Nor is this person saying anything that can be proved one way or another. They haven't told us about any upcoming projects that have come to pass. And to compare this guy to Al is ludicrous. Al doesn't claim to work for Disney. Al only has said that he has sources, sources which have been proven over and over again, for over a decade. Al has shown his face at various meets, and isn't some unknown mystical soothsayer.

    It takes a while to build up trust, and prove yourself as having connections.

    But this sounds more like someone mystically claiming to be the Great Wizard of Oz. So many want to believe in him, but . . . . Hey, Toto, over here, boy! . . . .

  15. #165

    • Forgotten Spirit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Cypress, CA
    Posts
    1,066

    Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    So the arguement is just suppose end with nothing more than "trust me"?!?!?!!

    ANYONE could post something like that, and they give no validation or support You don't just trust someone because they say it's so. Especially if they aren't willing to give any proof. Nor is what this person saying anything that can be proved one way or another. They have told us about any upcoming projects that have come to pass. And to compare this guy to Al is ludicrous. Al doesn't claim to work for Disney. Al only has said that he has sources, sources which have been proven over and over again, for over a decade. Al has shown his face at various meets, and isn't some unknown mystical soothsayer.

    It takes a while to build up trust, and prove yourself as having connections.

    But this sounds more like someone mystically claiming to be the Great Wizard of Oz. So many want to believe in him, but . . . . Hey, Toto, over here, boy! . . . .
    Okay, then don't believe. You don't have to, its no use convincing you anymore.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •