Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

• Closed Account

Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    So the arguement is just suppose end with nothing more than "trust me"?!?!?!!

ANYONE could post something like that, and they give no validation or support You don't just trust someone because they say it's so. Especially if they aren't willing to give any proof. Nor is this person saying anything that can be proved one way or another. They haven't told us about any upcoming projects that have come to pass. And to compare this guy to Al is ludicrous. Al doesn't claim to work for Disney. Al only has said that he has sources, sources which have been proven over and over again, for over a decade. Al has shown his face at various meets, and isn't some unknown mystical soothsayer.

It takes a while to build up trust, and prove yourself as having connections.

But this sounds more like someone mystically claiming to be the Great Wizard of Oz. So many want to believe in him, but . . . . Hey, Toto, over here, boy! . . . .
    Aren't you supposed to be a moderator? Are moderators supposed to egg on personal attacks that derail the thread at hand?

If you have such an issue with me, send me a Private Message. I haven't received a single PM from anyone questioning my validity.

Trust me, Don't Trust me... I don't care. When you guys push back it only makes me want to close my account.

Furthermore, I have never outright said I work or don't work for Disney. Those are assumptions.

Again, if you would like to continue this - send me a PM. Don't kill the discussions at hand.

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Re: Buh-Bye To DCA's CALIFORNIA Sign On Jan 4th. Will We See New Park Name In 2012?

So, yeah, about those letters...

Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmm, No View Post
    Aren't you supposed to be a moderator? Are moderators supposed to egg on personal attacks that derail the thread at hand?

If you have such an issue with me, send me a Private Message. I haven't received a single PM from anyone questioning my validity.

Trust me, Don't Trust me... I don't care. When you guys push back it only makes me want to close my account.

Furthermore, I have never outright said I work or don't work for Disney. Those are assumptions.

Again, if you would like to continue this - send me a PM. Don't kill the discussions at hand.
    Fyi, he's not a moderator. "Data" cleared that up in another thread, the name for which escapes me at this moment.

• Established 2005

Ummm, No. . .(too many M's to type). . .can you not see how some of your comments can come across as ranging from snarky to incredibly snarky? I mean, even your name drips of imperiousness. Go back and read some of your comments with complete ambivalence, and I think you'll see where some of the posters are coming from.

Even I appreciate your input and hints of information. . .even if they are completely false, it does provide for some fun conjecture.

On the subject of the letters, did we ever find out what is happening with them? Did Stamos ever ante up?

Quote Originally Posted by ErikInTheCity View Post
    Ummm, No. . .(too many M's to type). . .can you not see how some of your comments can come across as ranging from snarky to incredibly snarky? I mean, even your name drips of imperiousness. Go back and read some of your comments with complete ambivalence, and I think you'll see where some of the posters are coming from.

Even I appreciate your input and hints of information. . .even if they are completely false, it does provide for some fun conjecture.

On the subject of the letters, did we ever find out what is happening with them? Did Stamos ever ante up?
    Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait...

They are...

Oh, yes...

Getting a loop!

• Metal Head loves Disney

It's a shame I missed out on the letters last day. =\ Kinda sad to see them go, but change is always good, right?
    Most recent Disney trip - 06/25/11

Marketing Manger of InCinderated Enterprises
    Last Man Standing in the M&F Parking Lot of the RCMC

• Forgotten Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by rage View Post
    It's a shame I missed out on the letters last day. =\ Kinda sad to see them go, but change is always good, right?
    Disneyland never will be finished, change is inevitable.

• Banned User

BINGO! You hit right on the nail!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    BINGO! You hit right on the nail!
    Thank you, you're very sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHatboxGhost View Post
    Disneyland never will be finished, change is inevitable.
    Hmm, not sure we can say the same thing about DCA. But yes, change is inevitable.

• =)

Quote Originally Posted by rage View Post
    No, change is definitely not always good...but this change sure is. I'll miss that fun-photo-op-tradition-inspiring quality that the letters had, and I do wish I'd been able to make it out to the park to say farewell to them today, but they really would not fit at all with the far superior entrance we'll be seeing take shape in the months to come. Although change can sometimes be horrific and heartbreaking and utterly unnecessary, this is one case in which I say out with the old and in with the new!

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    No, change is definitely not always good...but this change sure is. I'll miss that fun-photo-op-tradition-inspiring quality that the letters had, and I do wish I'd been able to make it out to the park to say farewell to them today, but they really would not fit at all with the far superior entrance we'll be seeing take shape in the months to come. Although change can sometimes be horrific and heartbreaking and utterly unnecessary, this is one case in which I say out with the old and in with the new!
    I agree. It's necessary for the letters to go "buh-bye" in order for the new entrance, but still, those letters will be missed. I think I will miss them only because I've never truly had that photo-op that a lot of people have had, oh well, maybe once they resurface somewhere else I will be able to have that photo-op.

• ohai

Well... ByeBye. Rest In Piece(s around Anaheim)

• Can Only Wish For More!

Quote Originally Posted by toonaspie View Post
    I still dont like the new gate design...an exact replica of the one in DHS. It wont fit with the actual design of Buena Vista Street. They should've gone with something more elegant and less art deco.
    Just my opinion, BUT, I'm tired of how people complain that it's another clone from Florida. You know what? I've yet to go to the Florida resorts and I'm super excited for something new in Anaheim. I, personally, love old Los Angeles, and can't wait for Buena Vista Street.

Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
    - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
    - me too!

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

First sign of the letters removal:
    http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/..._1365571_n.jpg
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 01-04-2011 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Reference to non partner site removed per board policy
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast