Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

The Capt Hook Christmas trip report for 12-12-10

It's good to be back to do my trip reports. Right now I am finishing up my downloads of my photos so as soon as they are done I will do my report but here is a sample of what I took while I was at Disneyland.

So stay toon for the return of Capt Hook's Trip report.

• Minion

Re: The Capt Hook Christmas trip report for 12-12-10

Looking forward to it. I love your trip reports.

• Queen Elsa

Will like I said early it is good to be back doing my trip reports for over 2 months. I have been very buzy with work and other stuff. Anyways Me and my mom got to the park around 12:30 when I got there I walk in to a magical Christmas filling. I saw Mickey by Lincoln building and over where the Mad Hatter shop was Pluto across from him was Donald. Over by the Christmas tree Geppetto was over there so I stop by to take a quick photo with him beening silly.

After seeing Geppetto I when on to the Mice Chat meet to fine out that there was nobody there. I was going to take some time to see some of the Mice Chat group. So when I didn't see anyone I move on to Pixie Hollow the sign said it was a 30 min wait but the line didn't look more then 15 mins. So when I was got the change to go in next I walk in to fine that the first fairy was Iridessa who I haven't seen in more then 6 months. There was nobody there to take a picture of us so I had to just take a photo of Iridessa.

So after I took the photo I when in line to Tink when I got there it was my 2nd favorite Tink who I haven't seen in a long time the one who I call brite eyes.

She ask me how I was doing that it has been a long time send I saw you. I told her I have been very buzy late with work and other things. She said yeah this time of year it gets tuff. I had ask her if Vidia was there today. She said she will be here later today. I told her that I haven't yet to see her that this is the 4th time that I have been trying to see her. So I said goodbye to Tink and when on to Toontown to see if Clarabelle Cow was out when I got there I saw no and I mean no characters at all. So I may my way to PFF the sign there said it was a 75 min wait and this was around 1:30 and I wanted to get a place to see the Christmas parade. So I was kind of worry that I wouldn't see it. I did got in line and by the time I was the next person to see the Princess the time was already 2pm so it wasn't a 75 min wait but a 30 min. When I got there the first Princess I saw was Jasmine who I have met before. She remember me and ask how I was doing I said I was doing good. Then she was about to ask me to fold my arms but before she said that I had already done it. She said you do remember the pose.

So after I said goodbye I when a got my stuff I happen to see my friend Tiana I though she was going to leave she said me and I said to her you better not leave I have something for you to sign. I pull out my photo of her and me from the last time I was there. So when she saw it she mosion that she will sign it. I was in line with Belle I was looking over to Tiana she was turning around playing with her dress cause there was nobody seeing her.

So after taking the photos the line for Belle was finally moving so when it was my turn I saw that it was one of Belle's that I know but for some reason it seem like she didn't remember me. Belle said to me you are really into the Christmas season. She saw my shirt that my mom got me a few years ago that I really don't wear that much and my Tigger Christmas hat. I said yeah I guess I am.

So after seeing Belle I when on to Tiana. She said it good to see you again my friend I said the same to her I said I got the photo here for the last time for you to sign.

Wild she was signing my photo she was telling the Photopass girl about our story on how we became good friends and how every time when I come we do silly things to us. Tiana said I got a new one this how about this time I give you a kiss pose. I said sounds good to me.

So after the kiss she was saying to the Photopass girl that we have been friends for a long time I said yeah sends the day you first came here. I said goodbuy and as I was about to get my stuff I remeber that I had never told Tiana my name so I told her my name and she said well Jeffrey goodbye and you will be back again soon right. I said I may be back my next place is to get in line to see the parade. But I will try to get back.

Next up the Christmas Fantasy parade.

• wishing upon a star :)

I always love your trip reports! I think it's really cool how you have a friendship with so many of the characters! That's so special I'm looking forward to the rest!

• Queen Elsa

Back with part 2. So after I leave Princess Fantasy Faire I when to fine a spot for the Christmas Parade. I when to the side of the castle by the restrooms to watch the parade. Before the Parade was starting the White Rabbit was walking up and down the path of the side of the castle so I took some photos of him walking by.

So after he walk by I waited for a wild until the parade started. Here is some photos of the parade.

Will have more up soon.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Love it so far Captain! Can't wait for your ACF parade pics!

EDIT: Ha, you posted your parade pics right as I posted that ^^ Great parade shots! Can't wait for more!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Goofy

nice trip report thanks.

• Queen Elsa

So after the parade I was going to get something to eat but first I wanted to see a friend that works at Disneyland (Sorry I can't revile that person's name cause I don't want to get that person in trouble.) Anyways when I didn't see that friend I when off to Pixie Hollow to see if Vidia was there. So I got in line which was another 15mins and when I got up there it was my buddy Terence. I said hey buddy long time no see he said yeah it has what have you been up to. I told him that I have been very buzy with work and other things I told him. Like with Iridessa there was nobody around to take a photo but Terence got one of the CM doing the line for Tink and she came over to take the photo. Terence ask me lets do some kind of new pose send we do the same stuff all the time. I couldn't come up with anything so he told me what he would do and I just did one.

So after talking to Terence I move on to Tink's line as I got in I saw that it was one of my Tink's that I don't see that much there. I said to her how are you. She said I have been pretty good. I then said I get to see the mean Vidia after 4 times. Vidia said to me so I don't want to see you. Tink said so you want to get her autograph and photo just you two I said yeah but I want you in it next. Vidia was like what ever?

So then I call Tink over cause she was playing hide and go seek with some little kids in Terence's line. Vidia said he is calling you over Tink OH BOY? she said. So Tink got in her spot but before the photo was taken she said wait. She was trying to copy my pose that I was doing.

After the photo Tink said I know you will be back again soon. I said yeah to see you but not Vidia. Vidia then said I can tell you right now that we will not become friends at all. I was just laughing and said good I don't want to be your friend. So after I got out of Pixie Hollow I had spotted Cinderella on the other side of Pixie Hollow so I when over to her but she was buzy with this little girl looking at the water from Pixie Hollow after a few mins. She move on to the castle. I was in line and she ask anyone in line what time it was. I told her it was 3:41pm she told me thank you. She said she only had time for a quick hello and photos. People where pushing me out of the way to see Cinderella so I just gave up figure that I can see her another time. So I was walking to the other side to cart where they had the Turkey legs at send that is what I wanted to have to eat. On the way there I saw one of the Peguin's from Mary Poppins so I got in line and took out my autograph book cause that is the only way to know the name of the Peguin. So when I handed him my book and he sign it I saw it was Mr. Pip who I had met years ago like back in 2003. So when I saw the name I siad to him I haven't seen you in a long time.

So after I saw Pip I when sitting down on the beanch to put my book away and head off to get some food but as I was about to leave I saw Cinderella walking away from the castle to the back of the place she had to go at. So I call Cinderella and took this pic of her.

So after taking the pic I when to have dinner and then after I got the Turkey leg greese on my shirt cause I had to move my food cause one of the CM was cleaning the table and well the greese fell on my shirt. So after I ate I when to wash it off and it didn't get it off my shirt. So I just when on and when to the bakery to get my Gingerbead man before they sold out. So after I got it I desides to go back and see my friend Tink again send I don't see her that much like I do the other Tink's that has become my friend. When I was in line I was trying to figure what pose to come up with for Tink and Terence. When I got inside I was exspetting Terence but I found it was Vidia. She saw me and said your back again. I said yeah I exspetting Terence here. She said to me well he's not and your stuck with me like it or not. She took my arm and well...

the picture said it all.

So after the photo she said I sopose you are going to see Tink next I said yeah I am. She said well I know I will see you again soon. So after getting in line to see Tink I had seen her giving little girls some pixie dust. So after they leaved she saw me and said your back again cause you didn't get any pixie dust I said yeah so she sprinkle me with some on my hand. I then said I got a pose how about a Arm Wrestling pose. She said oh like this.

I said yeah right as the second photo was taken she said to me you will let me win right. I said yeah I will I don't even have full streth [ms].

After saying goodbuy to Tink I stay to watch the night time parade the photos didn't turn out so there isn't any night photos sorry. After the Parade I stay by the castle to see the Castle show. Here is a video that I took. Hope it will show up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8d-TRRKGtM
    So this ends my trip report.

• sleepy lagoon

Always a pleasure to see your trip reports, Capt!!

• Knight that says Nee!!

I have taken a bit of a long break from MC due to being busy with work and family. Now that I'm back I am so glad to see that you are still posting those excellent pics and great trip reports Captain!! This is a another great one, thanks!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Great shots Captain. Cute poses with Tink!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Nor Cal AP'er

Awesome report, Vidia makes me laugh with her attitude!
    Last edited by Experiment 626; 12-14-2010 at 01:43 AM.
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Minion

Great trip report! love the vidia shots!

• Queen Elsa

Thanks everyone. I tell you Vidia really is a sweet girl or fairy what ever you want to call her. I do believe that her and me will become good friends. The Tink that was with us also can tell that we will be good friends. If it dosen't rain I will be going back to the park on Dec. 21st and Christmas Day so there maybe another trip report to post on here.

•   
    • Kerplookee

Lookin' good Hooks. Thanks for another awesome trip report.

Sorry to hear about the greese stain
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast