Why did they change the music in the elecTronica Pre-Show? (Barry Manilow's out!)

The Barry Manilow (lol!) sampled Daft Punk song "Superheros" is out.
    (Not sure where the replacement music is from...)

Does anyone know why?

Quite a complement to those hard working dancers, who learn a routine to one song, only to have it replaced with a completely different song! You have to give them a lot of credit.

• Dream in wonderful color!

Re: Why did they change the music in the elecTronica Pre-Show? (Barry Manilow's out!)

The song heard in this video? This dance routine is also part of a separate show, "Program Dance'' at the same stage where LaserMan performs.

- Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Re: Why did they change the music in the elecTronica Pre-Show? (Barry Manilow's out!)

It's not that one, I'll see if I can find the link

Here's the video with the Barry Manilow/Daft Punk version: the song in question starts about the 4:45 mark:

Here's a video of the new song they replaced it with: starts about the 2:30 mark:

• Banned User

There is also this version, which I think is best.

5:45

• Dream in wonderful color!

Don't they usually have two different preshows each night? Do they still do that? I don't think they changed the songs, maybe you're just talking about two different shows..
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

I dont know. (Does anyone know?) But on those 2 videos, one taken on "opening night", and the other one much later, the performance is exactly the same, except for the background music they dance to for just that one song....

• Bring back the Keelboats!

...says in small voice she hopes no one will hear, " i like barry manilow"...

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Wow, thank you ICe101! That is a great video, I like that version, too! Very funky - lol!
    How many versions has that cast had to learn??????

HiddenMickeyBook: hehe! (I do too!)