Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast

• Suspended

Re: When Will it Be Busy at Disneyland - 2011 Edition

I guess I could be proactive and post a 1-10 estimate of crowdiness for every single day. And, after it's posted, people can provide info that I did not account for, and I'll adjust it.

(Downside is that if enough people look at that post and plan accordingly, its existence skews the actual outcome. Heisenberg comes to mind.)

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

I am trying to do it for big ticket days only at the moment. Help with those ranges (major holidays, weekends, special days (ie bats days and the like) and other 6+ days would be greatly appreciated!

I'm currently very irritated that Disney doesn't post more than a month and a half to two months out :P

My girlfriend and I are looking to possibly road-trip out during our Spring Break, March 20th - 26th. We're looking at either the starting or ending weekend, though weekdays might be a possibility - it really depends on crowd levels and entertainment offerings (e.g., we'd like to be able to see Remember, Fantasmic!, and WoC).

Anyone with experience have any thoughts on either crowds or entertainment at that time? I know it'll get posted on the official calendar in a month, but we're trying to plan things like hotel reservations. Thank you!
    *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
    *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
    *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

• Banned User

When would be a good time in Feb?

With the potential opening of Star Tours 2 in May which weekend would be the best to go? I know Memorial day weekend is out, but how about the 2nd or 3rd weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by lalolovesme View Post
    My kids are out of school the Thursday and Friday prior to Presidents Day weekend, which are the 17th and 18th of February. Browsing around the internet, I see that most school are only off for the 19-21.

None of the APs are blocked on Thursday or Friday, but all three are blocked for the three day weekend. I'm wondering if it's worth a quick trip down for those two weekdays, or if people we start the long weekend early and crowd the parks.
    Is it beneficial to go the first week (weekdays) that the Halloween season starts? Would it be quiet or packed since it IS the first week

Me and my family want to go to Disneyland when it's least crowded, since it's been pretty busy there lately, we can't decide when the perfect time to go is. Does anyone think the 12th to the 16th of September would be a decent time to go?

• Big Damn Hero

Anybody have any idea how Super Bowl weekend is going to be? I was planning on either going on that Saturday or (depending on if I care who is playing or not) going that Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by QuinnBritton View Post
    Me and my family want to go to Disneyland when it's least crowded, since it's been pretty busy there lately, we can't decide when the perfect time to go is. Does anyone think the 12th to the 16th of September would be a decent time to go?
    That would probably be ok, since it's after school starts.
    Right now is a great time, too- went yesterday and didn't wait in any lines longer than 10 minutes.

• Park Wanderer #1337

This is always a useful thread, thanks for keeping it up guys.

We're planning our next trip anywhere between January 24 and February 6. We'd be staying for 5 days. Is it busy on the weekends during this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    We're planning our next trip anywhere between January 24 and February 6. We'd be staying for 5 days. Is it busy on the weekends during this time?
    It's ALWAYS busy on weekends.

• RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    If you come during this time you can have the opportunity to join in on the MiceChat Anniversary wknd January 28th-30th.

I want to go to the Anaheim Park either Tomorrow or Sunday. I heard a convention is going to be there. It's also a 3-day weekend with MLK day. Which day would be better? I have a weird feeling the park wouldnt be at capacity. How crowded could it be?

Thursday, Jan 13th was a VERY light day. I think 20 minutes for Finding Nemo was the longest wait for anything. We walked on SM twice. Walked on to Soarin' and TT. Used single rider passes to do CS 4X. We got Yellow WOC fastpasses at 11:45-ish, however, WOC went dark right in the middle. We left after the second "sorry..." announcement. I don't know if it ever finished.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
    Mark Twain

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345671429 ... LastLast