Im back from my trip to DL and just some thoughts on my trip.

Weds 11-16

got to the park about 10:15 went to the town hall and got the disability pass went to Space mt 20 minute stand by time, (if the line was over 10 minutes we used disability pass) loved the way the ride is set up now.

buzz lightyear is ok did just beacuse it is there and there was no line

on to Stroller land did a few of the dark ride (rode the carrousel for the first time ever)

Lunch at Ariel's Grotto and the Princess Celebration, food was very good had the salmon BLT, got some flack from one of the princess's for eating fish in front of Ariel. Ariel was there but I was wishing all she would have on was the sea shells, but that was just not to be. I still have my dreams ;-)
when we were at DCA rode Soring over California, M.M., screaming and TOT.

this was the first time on TOT I loved it but I wish it was longer.

back to DL. rode HH Jungle cruise and POTC

there was only a 3 minute line for POTC and when it was time to get off there was no line so we did not even get off the boat and rode it again. this time we were the only ones on the boat, with no people on the boat in front of us, or behind us it was really great loved it.
I went over to Splash Mt. about 11:30 Friday night there was no line rode it 2 times in a row, sat in the back of the log so would not get wetit was so fun.

On friday 11-18 we just did a lot of rides, the park was much more busy than on Weds. had lunch at the Blue Bayou and had the Monte Cristo. first time I have ever eaten this place it was wonderfull.

I am not really big on shows and fireworks, the only show we saw was Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular very well done, not as good as Broadway in NY, but still a first rate show.

weather was hot when we were in LA but I still saw people in hats and gloves and jackets. strange to see people dressed for winter when it was in the 80's. I just don't get it.

Bob