View Poll Results: How much influence does MICECHAT have on DLR?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • A lot

0 0%
  • Some

16 18.82%
  • Very litte

32 37.65%
  • None

37 43.53%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Minion

Re: How much influence does MICECHAT have on the operations/policies of DLR?

I'd say very little

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

delete

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

3 Girth units
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Batman with a Gun

Bel Air, California, United States, United States

They still sell APs, so it's not a lot, given the threads I see on it.

• Banned User

I would say none. Disney is absolutely capable of functioning by itself without being influenced by what some internet fans are jabbering about.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by stevo505 View Post
    i would say none. Disney is absolutely capable of functioning by itself without being influenced by what some internet fans are jabbering about.
    this :]

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Some have obviously missed several of the other topics where we have discussed this before, and clearly have missed the posts offering proof positive that MiceChat does get DL moving on some things. As for answering the OP question, my answer isn't reflected in any of the answers. I would say not enough influence on Disney.

• Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by M3wThr33 View Post
    They still sell APs, so it's not a lot, given the threads I see on it.
    We can say it all we want, but they'll have to deal with the fallout, which, I suspect will be HUGE.

None.

• Disney Fan & Musician

It actually has a big effect... They definitely use sites like this to decide what the public is thinking.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

• Senior Minion

I would say none. Disney is absolutely capable of functioning by itself without being influenced by what some internet fans are jabbering about.
    Yep. Capability and functionality -- the two greatest qualities of the Disney Corporation. Stevo is right, such brilliance needs no influence from their fans. So when that funky fan jabbering starts, it's best if they just plug their ears and repeat "We're capable, we're functional! We're capable, we're functional! We're capable, we're functional!"
    "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

None.

• Favorite movie ever

Blog Entries

I have to disagree with some of the posts that were mentioned above. I think we have a little bit of influence regarding operations at DL. For example, I mentioned in a Trip Report that the Hollywood Pictures Backlot's sign paint was peeling off, and the next few weeks later I went and noticed it was repainted. I also feel that the food quality has improved a little bit in the last few years since now they have a more diverse menu in some of thier resteraunts (i.e, Tomarrowland Terrace) since we have been complaning that the food quality has been so bad at the resteraunts.

In general though if Disney does make some kind of improvement and we know about it, they won't give us credit for noticing it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5drgntKOI

I'M LOOKING THROUGH YOU...WHERE DID YOU GO?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
    Yep. Capability and functionality -- the two greatest qualities of the Disney Corporation. Stevo is right, such brilliance needs no influence from their fans. So when that funky fan jabbering starts, it's best if they just plug their ears and repeat "We're capable, we're functional! We're capable, we're functional! We're capable, we're functional!"
    You make it sound like Disney is managed by a bunch of 5-year-olds.
    Last edited by stevo505; 12-22-2010 at 09:48 PM.

• Senior Minion

You make it sound like Disney is managed by a bunch of 5-year-olds.
    If you knew what went on, you'd think twice before insulting the 5-year-olds.
    "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast