Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

• șoș Tom șoș

What the hell? Condoms at Disneyland!

So last night I nearly throttled some Disney fanatic while waiting for the Christmas Parade. The long haired stoner look alike was meeting a group of guys apparently visiting the park for a Bachelor party along side the wife who was having her bachelorette party as well. Both the bride and groom apparently work or worked for the parks in an upper level capacity and had been there for years.

The guy said they did an afternoon lunch at Club 33 and then began a girls versus guys scavanger hunt. Awesome i thought. He listed some funny things he had to find (very loudly- clear intoxicated) and he last item was to find a condom- which he claims can be found in a bathroom in the park.

He is surrounded by families- children of all ages and already I can see the painful walk to the car and or car ride as some rather small child asks "Mommy, whats a condom?"

Dude goes off for a few minutes about the dang condoms asking everyone in the hub if they knew, suddenly some older lady comes up and hands him a condom she claims she purchased in a gift store on the premise. I was dismayed as they celebrated shouting about the condom. He soon left and I was filled with the burning desire to box this fellow ears...but the overwhelming curiousty as an adult and Disney fan was to try to figure out the validaty of this.

If in fact this is true, I will be writing my very first letter to Disney to complain. While i find it amusing I do not think it is at all appropriate. Thoughts?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Re: What the hell? Condoms at Disneyland!

Interesting...very interesting.

Shouting about the condom whilst being intoxicated doesn't look too nice.

But you can find condoms anywhere, so I don't see why Disneyland would look at it any differently.

And let's not forget how Grad Nite is.

The age-old "Adventure Through Intercourse" joke.

How they had to close down the Tiki Room, America Sings, etc. for those wild nights.

There aren't any cameras on It's a Small World, last I checked. A fairly famous celeb who was on the popular tv series Friends lost his virginity on that ride.

If you can't beat 'em...protect them?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I agree. Disneyland should not be used to promote anythin that has to do with sex. Disneyland is a family place.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Such drama, no security....?
    Try the gift shop at the Disneyland Hotel,
    The Happiest Stay on Earth
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

There are all sorts of gas station "gift shops" within walking distance of the parks- that's probably where it came from.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

I seriously doubt you can buy a condom at Disneyland or DCA.
    However, I would not be suprised if you could purchase them at one of the 3 on-site hotels. That seems to me like something you might be able to ask for, that they keep behind the counter.
    But definitely not in the 2 Parks!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• Banned User

You can buy condoms at the hotel shops. Knowledge I got from a few of my cousins who have stayed there. And of course they should be available, just kept out of sight.

• șoș Tom șoș

Oh so I am clear I am not advocating the sale of condoms because of any moral reasons but do not think they belong in the park...except maybe in Club 33. I believe the hotel I just was blown away cause the guy swore it was restroom on the premise, inside the park.

• Hedonist

I once had a friend offer me money to watch me buy condoms at Disneyland.

You can buy Condoms at Acorn Gifts at the Grand Californian - as well as cigarettes for your post-coital smoke.

I've never used a condom in the park, but I did trade condoms with a friend outside the cone shop, and I usually do carry some as part of my Mouse Adventure Emergency Kit.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Whats next? Mickey and friends putting them on to promote safe sex in front of a group of 5 year olds ? No, but serious?

• Vehicle rotating backward

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    He is surrounded by families- children of all ages and already I can see the painful walk to the car and or car ride as some rather small child asks "Mommy, whats a condom?"
    In other words, nothing actually happened, but you're assuming something did.

If in fact this is true, I will be writing my very first letter to Disney to complain. While i find it amusing I do not think it is at all appropriate.
    What could be done? If you had a child who was affected by this experience or something, I could see writing a complaint and hoping you get some sort of goodie in response, but honestly...

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Heaven forbid people might actually have SEX at a Disney hotel. Come on people- its a family destination- there are two beds in every room for a REASON!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Give Peace a Chance

Haven't seen condoms being sold in the female restrooms, or inside the parks, but I haven't gone looking for them there either. But I would think any of the DLR hotel gift stores would carry them.
    But as for promoting anything that has to do with sex, well then wouldn't that mean they would have to stop selling alcohol as well?
    Frankly, I'm all for the promotion of safe sex.
    ~ MickeysGirl șoș
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! șoș

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania
    In other words, nothing actually happened, but you're assuming something did.
    No you're right nobody did anything because from the looks on the surrounding patrons, they didn't want to mess with a drunk guest.

What could be done? If you had a child who was affected by this experience or something, I could see writing a complaint and hoping you get some sort of goodie in response, but honestly...
    I don't need or want anything in return from Disney just the hope that they would remove any vending device from inside the park or remove the sale of said condoms from any shop within the park for fear that less responsible people, like this guy, would flaunt sexuality in front of small children, whose parents may not want to have to explain or duck the explantion of condoms after a long enjoyable family excursion to the park.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    I don't need or want anything in return from Disney just the hope that they would remove any vending device from inside the park or remove the sale of said condoms from any shop within the park
    Oh, yeah, well, so far we have no reports of anyone here seeing condoms sold inside the park. Considering the number of regulars here combing through the park, I think we're pretty safe on that account.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast