• Banned User

Alice's Easter Brunch at the Disneyland Hotel

This is my first post, and I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I understand that the Alice in Wonderland-themed Easter brunch at the Disneyland Hotel ballroom is an annual event. Has anyone ever been? I'd be curious to hear about it before plunking down $50+/person. Thanks.

• Disney fans for life!

We have been to the Thanksgiving Feast twice and the Mother's Day Buffet twice. If the Easter event is anything like those (I think it is) then whip out your wallet and sign up. More food than you'll know what to do with. There was stuff there that I have never heard of but it sure tasted good. We did some major damage to the crab legs and shrimp section...

Comparably speaking, with the Premium AP discount, it isn't priced too bad at all. And we are a family of six. We certainly couldn't afford to buy all of the stuff that we ate for that price and the atmosphere was terrific. The kids get to meet the various characters there and they have some great looking displays scattered throughout the Grand Ballroom (photo ops).

Can't hardly wait for Mothers Day again...

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Did Alices Buffet for Easter last year and have done the Christmas buffed. Highly recomended but warning DO NOT let anyone in your party touch a morsel of food beforehand. There is enough there to wade through the day. Plan on making it an event, eat , sit and rest, eat sit and rest....The chocolate tower where they spin strawberries ,marshmellows ect is to die for! The great thing is the service is good and you never feel rushed to exit for the line standing outside you can ride as long as you want. I am Jealous have fun.

• Banned User

Thanks, I appreciate your comments.

• Minion

Can someone tell me where to find information about this? I searched for "Easter" at disneyland.com and it came up with 0 hits. Google was no better. :confused:

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

On Disney.com there is a link to dinnning reservations something like dinedisney , if you call that number they should have the information that is the number I have previously made reservations at.

• Minion

Thanks! I will call the number 714-781-DINE (just in case anyone else was looking, too) and see what's up.

• Super saucy pixie!

I've been to many Disneyland Hotel holiday brunches and have enjoyed them all. I'm never disappointed! The food is excellent, the atmosphere is wonderful, and in my experience always worth the price!