• Mischievous Mouse

Flash pictures okay on Christmas Haunted Mansion?

There is no mention of "...and please... no flash pictures" in the recorded loop for HM Christmas overlay. This is an obvious and repeated request on the "standard" HM Paul Frees recording that we are very familiar with.

I actually noticed LESS of flash pictures recently even without mention, accept when the ride stopped, numerous times once, then everyone seemed inclined to partake.

Was this an oversight in the recording or... do they just .. let it go for the Christmas show?

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Re: Flash pictures okay on Christmas Haunted Mansion?

yes it does:

"Don't pull down the bar, it will float down with ease. And remember... No flash photography, please."

• ---------------

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer's Apprentice View Post
    There is no mention of "...and please... no flash pictures" in the recorded loop for HM Christmas overlay. This is an obvious and repeated request on the "standard" HM Paul Frees recording that we are very familiar with.

I actually noticed LESS of flash pictures recently even without mention, accept when the ride stopped, numerous times once, then everyone seemed inclined to partake.

Was this an oversight in the recording or... do they just .. let it go for the Christmas show?
    Pictures still not allowed.
    When they added the spanish safety spiel (2nd year), the beginning of the narration was edited big time.
    Some gray parts were left out. I still miss hearing it. It really added to the "story".
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• keh!

i'm going to listen out for any attraction that doesn't say "remain seated please, and keep your arms, legs and feet inside at all times" so i can do it and not be at fault.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Oops. Glad I read this thread... I missed that part of the spiel, as well. But, I only took a picture of my family in the boom buggy behind me... and of the ravens overhead when we stopped... (Actually the look on the baby's face is pretty good!)

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!