- Knew it would be bad when there was a line from Ball for the turn onto Disney Drive at 8am.
- 8:30am at the entry, lines 100 or so long at each gate.
- Really strange to go into Adventureland from Main Street and see crowds like 2pm on a Summer weekend - before 9am.
- Decided to park on the Golden Horseshoe bench facing New Orleans Square and read around 10:30am. By 11am, the Pirates line was to the Horseshoe's entry door - and they were using multiple lines including one in front of the restaurant. Yes.
- The view from this bench was amazing. Just a solid wall of people from in the Square area to ROA.
- Found a little back corner of Fantasyland between Dumbo and Casey Jr. to stand around 12. A nice custodial/sweeper cast member was just standing there staring at the crowd. Said she couldn't work - impossible to sweep with those crowds. Said 90,000 were in the park.
It actually wasn't so bad for me - single visitor with a "the park is the ride" approach and knowing areas to escape to. But for a family visiting..... I know it wasn't our normal overcrowding issue this time - S Cal APs - and they did what they could by cutting off ticket sales early, and visitors from afar had a right to go with their purchased ticket - still. It looked dangerously crowded. Maybe a lower limit. It seemed at least 5,000 - 10,000 beyond what a fire marshall should allow, to my eyes.