• Sock Puppet

Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

I have been invited to go to disneyland in april of 2012. I just have a few questions about disneyland in april.,

Whats the weather like in aprilÉ
    What new attractions will there be at DCA and Disneyland.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: Disneyland in april 2012!!!!

Disney California Adventure Project Tracker X

Disneyland Resort Project Tracker II

And if someone can predict the weather in 2012, they need play the lottery. I'm guessing you might see some rain and 70's-80's.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Banned User

April should be beautiful, as it is before the hot summer and you should have fully passed the rainy season. plus the crowds won't be too bad because kids won't be out of school yet. unfortunately though, you'll be missing the openings of two big attractions that won't be opening till May: Star Tours and The Little Mermaid (although word on the street is Little Mermaid will be having soft openings in April so cross your fingers!)

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan1 View Post
    April should be beautiful, as it is before the hot summer and you should have fully passed the rainy season. plus the crowds won't be too bad because kids won't be out of school yet. unfortunately though, you'll be missing the openings of two big attractions that won't be opening till May: Star Tours and The Little Mermaid (although word on the street is Little Mermaid will be having soft openings in April so cross your fingers!)
    are'nt those 2 attractions opening in 2011 i am going in 2012

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

The tracker (posted) will show all. Cars and buena vista street are a few
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

if predictions are right, you won't have to worry about 2012, the world is supposely ending that year
    Quote by Al:
    -Al Lutz

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    if predictions are right, you won't have to worry about 2012, the world is supposely ending that year
    December 21, 2012
    The day I believe nothing will happen.
    Star Tours, Little Mermaid, and Goofy's Sky School will be open in May 2011 so you'll be able to ride them.
    Since Car Land and Buena Vista Street are opening in May 2012 your going to be amonth early. :\

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
    December 21, 2012
    The day I believe nothing will happen.
    Star Tours, Little Mermaid, and Goofy's Sky School will be open in May 2011 so you'll be able to ride them.
    Since Car Land and Buena Vista Street are opening in May 2012 your going to be amonth early. :\
    So carsland is opening in may maybe i can convince my cousins to go then but cars land will probably more than likly open in like june or something

• Not the Fallen

I think the weather will be great in April. I'm guessing mid 70's. You can always tell the natives, because we wear shorts year-round. :P