• Banned User

startours1 braving the crowds trip report

Before I get started I will note these photos were taken with a camera phone, some arent good so I will explain to you whats in the photo, enjoy

I showed up this morning at 9:45 a.m. and already the crowds were lining up

It took about 25 mins to enter, once I did this is what main street looked like at 10 a.m.

Once inside I thought I'd check out the wait on space, I entered Tomorrowland and with the help of astro space taker these were waiting for me

Tomorrowland is a mess getting in and out of, something has to be done with this attraction... anyways space mountain was already at a 70 min wait, the attraction was steady at 100 mins all day long, I made my way over to Nemo to check out its wait

Nemo was at a 75 min wait throughout the day, I went to walk over to small world but not without getting a matterhorn wait shot

the wait for matterhorn was at 95 mins all day and at one point it almost went as far back as main street, I made my over to the small world pavillion and things were not any better on that side of the park

the line was terrible it blocked the enterance to toontown and the railroad station all day, after fighting through the line I made my way over into toon town, that was the only land that wasnt clogged, I did notice the roger rabbit fountain was turned on after a weekly update mentioned it still wasn't working post refurbishment

after hanging out in toontown for a while I walked across the park into adventureland to check on indys single rider status, they were all out for the day, at 11 a.m. they were gone, wow... heres is a look at adventureland at that time

they had it all set up nicely though and it kept people moving throughout the day, I headed over to NOS and it was there that I was amazed at all the people, you thought adventureland was traffic bad look at these... before I post I will note that pirates and mansion lines were back to back all day holding steady at 75 mins all day long, enjoy the pics

out of all the disneyland lands NOS had the most executives directing people around, it had the most people in it, and it was the toughest to get around... by that time it was 1:30 and the park was becoming unbearable, people everywhere, every land was clogged, when I left it hadn't hit capacity yet but I wouldn't be suprised if it did shortly after, I hope you enjoyed reading this trip report as much as I enjoyed bringing it to you.... and now a little something as I end this...... YOURS TRULY

Dang..... I look good

• Johnny and Me!

Re: startours1 braving the crowds trip report

Quote Originally Posted by startours1 View Post
    The Star Tours walls are down? Cool!

Nice TR, BTW.

15 minutes from the park that started it all

Nice report
    Glad you guys caught NOE open rather than it being in their recent infamous power outages.
    The crowds were quite riddiculous this past week though.
    Gotta love the holidays.
    Happy New Year

• Goofy

nice trip report and wow. thanks. nobody looks happy but its crazy at this time of the year. thanks for sharing.

• Blew By You

Very good report. Being there and reading yours and others reports, I feel like we survived something big. Will we do it again next year?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by dfan07 View Post
    The Star Tours walls are down? Cool!

Nice TR, BTW.
    No I accidently posted a old picture lol, but tomorrowland all day was jam packed

That doesnt look fun at all.