Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

Re: World of color on crack!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmm, No View Post
    They care about what's popular - what connects with the younger generations.

If you don't want to hear that music - go to Disneyland.
    Even though this is so true. I'm happy that Lady Gaga's "Telephone" was in it.
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• Cars Land Rocks!

I don't have any problem with the music. I just remember when I worked for another area of the Disney company years ago, we had to go through hoops to get to use certain music.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Re: Amazing New Years Eve Countdown shows at Disneyland and California Adventure

Gotta say DCA killed it with the fireworks and the fountains, could've done without Justin Bieber though.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Re: Amazing New Years Eve Countdown shows at Disneyland and California Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Gotta say DCA killed it with the fireworks and the fountains, could've done without Justin Bieber though.
    Just like everything else...

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Minion

I like the DCA countdown. it's something exclusive and never been seen. as for DL, fireworks are fireworks and are typical.
    there is this one electronica video on youtube but a bit confusing.
    but after seeing the epcot new years parties, it's like a better version of electronica

• keh!

so true. because Disneyland has never had a show that has Mary Poppins and Winnie the Pooh dancing to music that takes them out of their world and puts them into poppy sugar music.

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
    so true. because Disneyland has never had a show that has Mary Poppins and Winnie the Pooh dancing to music that takes them out of their world and puts them into poppy sugar music.
    I was referring to the difference in New Years Eve entertainment - speaking specifically, the countdowns and following pyrotechnic displays.

Sorry for not being clear on that.

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

I was at DCA last night, and it WAS an amazing show! We had heard there would be somethnig special for New Years, but the show was soooo much more than what I expected. The fireworks were great, the water effects were gorgeous, and the music was so energetic, and the mesh of all of them together was one spectacular show!

And as far as the music, in my opinion, it was perfect. I didn't know who was singing most of the songs (ok, I didn't know who was singing any of the songs but one ), but the music all fit the show perfectly, and gave an amazing amount of energy to the show.

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLand View Post
    I like the DCA countdown. it's something exclusive and never been seen. as for DL, fireworks are fireworks and are typical.
    there is this one electronica video on youtube but a bit confusing.
    but after seeing the epcot new years parties, it's like a better version of electronica
    Epcot's New Years Eve fireworks are AMAZING!!! lol I saw them last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPro View Post
    Ok, my quest to discover who you are has deepened.

WDI? TDA?

The suspense is killer.
    lol
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Re: Amazing New Years Eve Countdown shows at Disneyland and California Adventure (Mer

So how about we get back on topic yeah? lol

Re: Amazing New Years Eve Countdown shows at Disneyland and California Adventure (Mer

Everytime i see the videos from DCA it makes me smile. I can't seem to forget how pathetic the year 2000 celebration from LA was compared to the rest of the world including Disneyland.

Anyone remember the lame hollywood sign changing colors LOL

• Future Indy Castmember

Finally I got my video uploaded. After some complications with my internet connections, I finally got it in.

This is in HD as well! Enjoy!

YouTube - New Years Eve Disney California Adventure (Paradise Bay)

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    Finally I got my video uploaded.
    Hey, I think I saw you heading into Indy through the exit at 1:05am.

• Circle of Ancients

I have to admit, I was totally impressed with what DCA did. Couple that with the fact that they had FP's for the show, and we didn't have to stand in front of the castle for hours, we actually had room to move around and it's a DCA WIN for sure.

• ******** Gold Member

Fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing the videos, everyone! Happy New Year!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast