View Poll Results: When will the Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure be open for soft openings?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Early March

2 5.88%
  • Late March

2 5.88%
  • Early April

5 14.71%
  • Late April

9 26.47%
  • Before previous options

0 0%
  • After previous options

16 47.06%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• I'm not really here

Re: The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure Questions

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    The tracker says May 2011
    That is the current target date. But things can and often do change. But sometime between May and June is the most probable window.

Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmm, No View Post
    Why? I'm posting the correct info in the threads I read and respond to. Why should I do his job for him?
    It is not his job. The job of keeping the tracker threads accurate belongs to all of us. It is up to him to update the initial post upon receipt of information from those who have more correct info. He has a life and a job and a family. He does not live on here 24/7 and does not read every single post. He created the threads as a place to centralize information, but it is up to those who have the information to make sure it stays current and correct.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    That is the current target date. But things can and often do change. But sometime between May and June is the most probable window.

It is not his job. The job of keeping the tracker threads accurate belongs to all of us. It is up to him to update the initial post upon receipt of information from those who have more correct info. He has a life and a job and a family. He does not live on here 24/7 and does not read every single post. He created the threads as a place to centralize information, but it is up to those who have the information to make sure it stays current and correct.

Thanks, mycroft. Indeed, the Project Tracker threads are not my job, nor do I receive any compensation for putting them together from MiceChat or any of the site's sponsors. It is purely a labor of love and unfortunately I cannot keep up with every DCA-related post in that thread or elsewhere on MiceChat (and the web) where information is posted.

It's true that the Tracker threads are not 100% accurate. I am aware of this, and I hope all the readers here are as well. Information and reported plans are constantly in flux. I, do however, strongly encourage people with reliable information to contact me via private message so I can update the Project Tracker so the rest of the community can easily access the most up-to-date information in one central location.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Disneyland CM

Soft openings possibly as early as late April.
    The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldDisney View Post
    Soft openings possibly as early as late April.
    Considering how far along everything is (especially inside), I wouldn't be surprised if an April soft opening occurs.

• Banned User

i'm suprised as to how little speculation and tracking has been going on with this attraction compared to all the other projects at DCA. i know we've gotten hundreds of updates focusing on the construction of the outside of the attraction. But i'm talking about the inside! about the different scenes, the different effects that will be used, how fluid the animatronics will be and and oh which characters. will they use those neon light ripple-effects like 'the living seas' to simulate being under the surface of water? will the ariel animatronics be full movement or just focus on her hair? will there be any sort of narrative to the attraction or is it strictly musical set pieces? this is the stuff i want to know. i'm sure most of these questions will be answered in the new Blue Sky set-up, but still, it seems like we chatters are being fairly conservative when it comes to the possibilities of this rides final fruition.

• Disneyland CM

Quote Originally Posted by Quacky4Donald View Post
    Considering how far along everything is (especially inside), I wouldn't be surprised if an April soft opening occurs.
    I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not. I can't really tell. lol. But the inside really is very far along and it looks amazing!
    The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldDisney View Post
    I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not. I can't really tell. lol. But the inside really is very far along and it looks amazing!
    No sarcasm. And no, that's not sarcasm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12