• Coronus, The Terminator

A113's Year Long Trip Report; it's THAT long! [Innuendo Here]: 12/30/10 - 1/1/11

..That's right folks! It's the trip report that began in 2010 and ended in 2011!

But I digress; Tis been a while since I last made a trip report but I'll give this one a go...

Day 1 - 12/30/10

So my brother, Dad, and I headed over to Disneyland for New Years this year. We've done it one time before, for 06/07 in Disneyland, and we wanted to spend New Years Eve in DCA this time for a change.

Look at the size of those! They must be a lot bigger up close!

...and I was right!

And well lookey there,

we're practically here! We were all kind of hungry so we drove into deeper Anaheim to reach...

You guessed it, In-N-Out! Home of the juiciest and meatiest things you can ever stuff into your mouth!

Although just to state ahead of time, I'm not the biggest fan of cheeseburgers anymore. Moving on...

We have arrived!

...but it was late-ish...

...yet still pretty...

So today we headed into Disneyland to do most of what we could since we were planning on spending all of New Years Eve at DCA.

Whoah... a bit early to already be drugged on my awesome photography... not really, I'm awful.

And it got dark relatively fast.

Main Street at night is quite a pretty sight.... but I know what else is! ZING

So there were these guys in kilts playing music walking up mainstreet.. it was odd, but cool, at the same time. But I know what else is odd and cool simultaneously! ZING

So many Christmas decorations... it's a pretty sight. But wait.. something seems out of place.. wait.. I think I see it!

It's a Menorah! My holiday was acknowledged!

And to the looks of it, we have a Jewish doctor on Mainstreet!

All cool findings at once!

...Then I started being artsy with the camera... not really.

Passes renewed... hooray.

We headed over into Adventureland next.

This ride always inspires me to purchase a Fedora

I still see you, Eeyore!

The Castle at wintertime is always a delightful sight.

PeterPan.. didn't get to do it.

I'd want a crib like this.

The darn OSHA, and those stupid fences. But for you safety maintenance rail fanboys...

So we started walking over to Tomorrowland, and we passed by this:

I didn't know what it was, but they sounded all right.

Tomorrowland... one of my favorite lands regardless of how controversial it has become amongst enthusiasts nationwide.

Is it just me.. or did they change the entrance sign from a 3D sign to a 2D sign... well I am somewhat an enthusiast, we do notice these things.

These guys were all right.. until they brought Lady Gaga to Disneyland. I was like, RAGE

So we headed over to Space Mountain next.

Scientific nerd out asdfasdfasdfasdf

So I had my iPod with me, and being the electronic music fanboy that I am, I tried riding while blasting Daft Punk (Derezzed), and it was pretty sick. Like, srsly.

So for the last ride of the day we did BLAB

And.. eh... I practically performed half of my best run. Oh well.

And I always need to finish the day with CHUUROOOOS LFKJDf a;lskdjf

SUGAR OVERLOAD OM NOM NOM

That's all for the first day, more to come!
    California Screamin' Ride Count: 111

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Re: A113's Year Long Trip Report; it's THAT long! [Innuendo Here]: 12/30/10 - 1/1/11

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Goofy

Re: A113's Year Long Trip Report; it's THAT long! [Innuendo Here]: 12/30/10 - 1/1/11

nice report thanks.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Great shots so far. Can't wait for more!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Coronus, The Terminator

Thanks, guys! I'm working on the 2nd part now.
    California Screamin' Ride Count: 111

• Banned User

I apparently suck at BLAB cause that would be my high score.........

However, I'm lovin the Churro POV shot with the small world in the background. Also, the balloon shot came out very nice.