Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: Disney announces "Family Fun Weekends" at Disneyland January 14 to March 6

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJenn View Post
    Was just curious if anyone attended the character weekend? If so which characters were out? Also read about this too little too late so was just curious if anyone thought they would be offering these again next year? Thank You.
    Only went to Character Fan Days, but from what other people have said and I can remember

Fiesta Weekend had Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip and Dale

Kickin' Country Weekend had Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Chip, Dale, Claracluck and Clarabelle Cow

Character Fan Days had Donald, Daisy, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook, Smee, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dum and Dee, White Rabbit, Queen of Harts, Country Bears, Clopin, Esmerelda, Frollo, Baloo, King Louie, Snow White, The Queen from Snow White, 7 drawfs, Pinocchio and I think thats all of them.

Lunar New Year Weekend had Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Mulan and Mushu

And Mardi Gras was in New Orleans square, unlike the rest. It was in two parts. One was Tiana, Naveen, Louie and some other New Orleans themed performers doing a little show with some singing and dancing then the other part had Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip and Dale.

Each event had other stuff going on too. Like the Character Fan days had artists and they would draw characters for you. Others had musical performers and dancers. The one I went to was alot of fun and I hope they bring them back next year.

I might have missed afew characters out, I'm just going from memory

• Following the Second Star

Re: Disney announces "Family Fun Weekends" at Disneyland January 14 to March 6

Quote Originally Posted by Chip and Dale View Post
    Character Fan Days had Donald, Daisy, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Peter Pan, Wendy, Captain Hook, Smee, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tweedle Dum and Dee, White Rabbit, Queen of Harts, Country Bears, Clopin, Esmerelda, Frollo, Baloo, King Louie, Snow White, The Queen from Snow White, 7 drawfs, Pinocchio and I think thats all of them.
    Geppetto, Clarice, Chip, and Dale were out too.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12