Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• YAY! SUMMER IS OVER!

Smile Do the California Adventure construction walls hint new meet and greet characters?

I was so excited yesterday to see Clara Cluck, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, Mortimer Mouse, Pete, and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on the construction walls at DCA for the disassembly of the big CALIFORNIA letters. I was wondering if this would lead to meet and greet characters. (actually hoping very much)
    MEOW.

• "I Break Things"

Re: Do the California Adventure construction walls hint new meet and greet characters

It would be "nice" if they went pure Classics in Paradise Pier... not that it would happen but I'd enjoy it.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• Minion

Re: Do the California Adventure construction walls hint new meet and greet characters

in one of the other threads, i think the dca tracker, it was brought up, and i believe one of the insiders said that WDI and/or TDA has looked into this possibility but didn't elaborate
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    It would be "nice" if they went pure Classics in Paradise Pier... not that it would happen but I'd enjoy it.
    Do you mean big head little body, ir just the classic characters dressed up classicly
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Queen Elsa

I haven't seen the pics that your talking about but I would love to see the classic characters over there. Also add Big Bad Wolf and the 3 Little Pigs and maybe Baloo and King Louie add to the mix. I would love to see them out again.

• Fireworks Finatic!

Wonder if putting those characters on walls is a little test as well, to see if they any kind of guest feedback for possible meet and greets? Never know.. TDA and WDI work in mysterious ways sometimes.

• Dream in wonderful color!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    I haven't seen the pics that your talking about but I would love to see the classic characters over there. Also add Big Bad Wolf and the 3 Little Pigs and maybe Baloo and King Louie add to the mix. I would love to see them out again.
    These pictures were posted yesterday by MacDaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Daddy View Post

- Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

• "I Break Things"

the choice of characters may also be reflective of Buena Vista Street's new theme.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• Queen Elsa

Is it me or dose part of the roof from the entrest [ms] already gone. Anyways I like the old classic character look on the wall there I also see Big Bad Wolf on there. Lets all hope we will see them for meet and greet when they are done with DCA.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Who do I want to meet in their classic 1920s - to 30s look?
    MICKEY AND OSWALD!

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Would they have regular eyes or pie eyes. To me, it would look weird if they have the pie eyes.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
    Would they have regular eyes or pie eyes. To me, it would look weird if they have the pie eyes.
    "pie eyes" are an absolute must if they want the characters to look classic, as that is one of the defining characteristics about them!

having said that, i'm seriously geeking out over these signs. if there was anything to tell me they were on the right track with this revision, it's the fact that they're using such classic characters in the Disney cannon to advertise!
    Last edited by IndyFan1; 01-06-2011 at 04:32 PM.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
    I would prefer the oval eyes or pie eyes for it to be in the 1920s to 30s look and still look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

If they were to have those characters in. It would just be like Mickey etc. at Disneyland. They wouldn't change the look of them. Maybe only the clothing.

• Queen Elsa

I would welcome the classic look to the characters for a change. From watching lately the classic G.I. Joe and Transformers and 1966 Batman TV series from the Hub it sure brings back memories to my old child hood. Sometimes todays looks it's so boarding to me. I may been born in 71 but for me it will always be the 80's that makes it to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast