Page 1 of 30 12341126 ... LastLast

• Honorary Jungle Skipper

Vote for what characters you want to appear in the park - for real

The Disney Parks blog announced that they'll be holding voting for which characters you'd like to have appear in the park (on specific days only) over on the Disneyland Facebook page.

Details here.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Re: Vote for what characters you want to appear in the park - for real

everyone, please vote for Scrooge McDuck. OR Robin Hood. Seriously, I'm looking at a lot of the entries and they're absolute waste. They're voting for characters that are always out and about or.... for Bert to show up drawing chalk drawings. LUDICROUS!

Vote SCROOGE! (or Robin Hood)

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

I don't think they've announced the specific choices yet. Voting is slated to start at 2:00 p.m.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

OH yah:

There are three different polls, one each day, and voting starts at 2 p.m. today

It's probably the same characters that already show up in Fantasmic finale but don't appear regularly.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Future Indy Castmember

Please, PLEASE have Oswald included!

And by lucky fortune, the weekend of the rare character event coiencides with MiceChats 6th Anniversary Weekend!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    OH yah:

There are three different polls, one each day, and voting starts at 2 p.m. today

It's probably the same characters that already show up in Fantasmic finale but don't appear regularly.
    Yeah, I'm sure they won't be making any new costumes for this, but maybe they'll drag some out from the back of the closet and shake off the mothballs.

• Queen Elsa

Man they had to do this after I go to Disneyland on Jan.23rd. I wish they had it on Jan.23rd for my birthday and not on the 28-30. I will not get to go then. not fair.

• Nutty about Disney parks

I want to see Pascal from "Tangled" in the parks. I know he's a tiny character but surely if we're getting Jiminy Cricket, then this shouldn't be a problem.

And yes Pascal is mainly a four-legged dependent character but so is Pluto.
    Toonaspie: I have Asperger's. I like cartoons. Toonaspie!

• Queen Elsa

I have a question where is this Festival Arena at Disneyland. From what I'm reading that is where the rare characters will be at.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    I have a question where is this Festival Arena at Disneyland. From what I'm reading that is where the rare characters will be at.
    back behind big thunder ranch
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Shubisha

If you're going to vote on something, I'd say vote on something that's never been seen before at least if possible. The robin hood characters are nice but they were longtime regulars at WDW and have "been seen" so to speak. Since this is a 1 day thing, better to find something completely off the wall in my opinion :P As much as I'd love to see Basil and Rattigan, they had their day when the movie came out and their costumes already exist.

Oswald's a great choice.. Something random and stupid but funny would be good too, random but well known and preferably a face character

• Minion

^ Oswald!!!!
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Shubisha

Argh. Bullpucky!!

Here’s a sneak peek at some of the characters included in the poll: the Seven Dwarfs, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, Clarabelle Cow and the Country Bears.

The top two vote-getters from each day’s poll will appear in the Festival Arena in Disneyland park Jan. 28 through 30 during the all-new Character Fan Days (sorry – no write-ins accepted).
    Start up the angry fan letters

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post
    If you're going to vote on something, I'd say vote on something that's never been seen before at least if possible. The robin hood characters are nice but they were longtime regulars at WDW and have "been seen" so to speak. Since this is a 1 day thing, better to find something completely off the wall in my opinion :P As much as I'd love to see Basil and Rattigan, they had their day when the movie came out and their costumes already exist.

Oswald's a great choice.. Something random and stupid but funny would be good too, random but well known and preferably a face character
    That maybe at WDW but at Disneyland Robin Hood has never been around I have never seen him at Disneyland so if he is one of the characters I be all over it. This will help me get some of these rare characters off my list that I have on here that I want to see.

I would gladly vote for Robin Hood. I actually have pictures with them when i was about 10, i am 26 now. BUT I would love to see the characters from Robin Hood. I've never been to WDW, YET, but want to see the characters they have there over here. Here is my wish list.

King Loui, Brer Rabbit, Piglet (I know, i know... but i love him to death and he is never around anymore), Horace, Clara Belle, the 3 little pigs, the country bears, the croc and villain from princess and the frog, THE SEVEN DWARFS, ALL of the princes with their respective princess, Thumper, Darwin Duck, Launch Pad McQuack, Jane Porter, TARZAN, Jack and Gus from Cinderella, Kanga & Roo, Mike fom monsters inc, the 3 fairies from sleeping beauty, Beast, Esmeralda and Quasimodo, John Smith, Clara Cluck, AHHHHHHHHHH, i hope some of these get voted in the park. I can't wait till 2pm! 30 more mins.

SERIOUS question though. Is this only a one time thing? Or will we get to vote for 5 different events. Because the way i understood it, they were going to have 5 weekends and each of those weekends were going to have different rare characters.

Page 1 of 30 12341126 ... LastLast