Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Morphed Rides: Combine The Names Of 2 Different Attractions & Then Describe It

This thread is intended as a fun exercise for the imagination...and in many instances the funny bone. Like the title says, take any two attractions and combine the titles together for a new ride...a morphed one. You can combine two rides, or you can combine a ride with a show, a parade, an eatery, a character, or anything else at the Disneyland Resort. Stretch your imagination and create something that runs wild.

Allow me to start with an example:

Abraham Linclon's Astro Blasters

Have a killer time zapping evil space monsters while learning about the importance of the preservation of the our nation as Abe recites the Gettysburg Address. Don't forget your pipe. This ride is smokin'.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-10-2011 at 11:56 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Iron-Clad Allie

re: Morphed Rides: Combine The Names Of 2 Different Attractions & Then Describe It

Here's another one:

Dumbo's Flying Submarine Voyage

Start out flying around in circles on this wonderful classic spinner ride. then suddenly something goes extremely wrong. The bar that keeps your elephant safely anchored down breaks loose! This sends you hurling across the park and then crashing into a submarine in the lagoon. From that point you piggy back to the cavern where you and Dumbo get kocked into the water (cause the cavern opening is too small to fit both you and the submarine). The good news is that you get to go for a swim in the lagoon. Don't let the seaguls drop anything on your head.

• (Not a) New User

Re: Morphed Rides: Combine The Names Of 2 Different Attractions & Then Describe It

Can you use former attractions? This is a bad one but I think it'd be kinda funny.

Country Bear Mountain:

As you ride in a hollow log through a mountain, you encounter the happiest bears in the world, who sing and follow you on your journey. You try to escape the mountain when you run into Big Al, who won't stop singing that already-terrible song with his already-terrible voice in the wrong key. In a drunken rage, Al scares you to the top of the mountain, where there's only one way out: a plunge in the briar patch below!

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Morphed Rides: Combine The Names Of 2 Different Attractions & Then Describe It

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
    Can you use former attractions? This is a bad one but I think it'd be kinda funny.

Country Bear Mountain:

As you ride in a hollow log through a mountain, you encounter the happiest bears in the world, who sing and follow you on your journey. You try to escape the mountain when you run into Big Al, who won't stop singing that already-terrible song with his already-terrible voice in the wrong key. In a drunken rage, Al scares you to the top of the mountain, where there's only one way out: a plunge in the briar patch below!
    Being entertained by the antics and music of the Country Bears o the former Splash Mountain would be a blast from the past1 Nothing would be more horrible than coming to the big drop with Big Al's off key drunken voice in your face. I would stick my fingers in my ears as I careened down to the briar patch below. hee hee

• Minion

Enchanted Terror Room. Guests are enjoying the musical entertainment, then suddenly the floor drops 100 feet.

Snow White's Not-so-Scary Adventure. Kids are invited to come in costume and after disembarking, attend a Question-and-Answer session regaring the ride's ending.

Mr. Lincoln's Wild Ride. Go on a wild and wacky tour in search of the Gettysburg Address. Serve in Congress, navigate the battlefields of the Civil War, take a ride through the Underground Railroad, and take the secret passage to the Golden Horseshoe Theater, where every hour on the hour, the assassination of Mr. Lincoln is reenacted on the balcony.

Monotopia. Guests drive their own individual cars on the Monorail track.

Disney Pirate Fantasy Faire and Yo-Ho-Ho Boutique. Get a real peg leg installed and your hair all dirty, add an eye patch and you're ready! Take off your shoe and hang it over the edge for a feet-and-greet.

It's A Small World Shooting Gallery. Self-explanatory.

Soarin' Over Storybookland. Guests will feel as if they are actually flying several feet above the ground level, and will take in the awesome sights such as Geppetto's Workshop and if they look carefully, get a peek at what the Three Little Pigs are up to.

Jungle Mansion. Is this boat actually sinking? Or is it your imagination?

Captain Eeyore. Put on the glasses and take a 3-D virtual ride through the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh!

Haunt-O-Ventions. See all the gadgets the well-appointed ghoul needs and wants. Amazing new devices make your deathstyle easier and more fun!

Adventure thru Inner Space Mountain. Guests are shrunk down to the size of Michael Eisner's imagination and take a slow-moving backstage tour of the facility, the emergency unload area, the hydraulic system, trash on the floor. Learn the difference between an e-stop and a cascade stop. All under the watchful eye of the ever-present surveillance system.

Gadget's Go on Home Coaster. A combination roller coaster and tram to the parking structure.

Captain Eeyore. Put on the glasses and take a 3-D virtual ride through the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh!
    They already made it.
    Murphy,with that neck, is like E.T. in dragon form

The obvious answer is Alice in Space Mountain.

With the Halloween projectors it is completely practical too. Just replace the creepy hand/eye with Alice tumbling and DONE!

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Weaver View Post
    Adventure thru Inner Space Mountain. Guests are shrunk down to the size of Michael Eisner's imagination and take a slow-moving backstage tour of the facility, the emergency unload area, the hydraulic system, trash on the floor. Learn the difference between an e-stop and a cascade stop. All under the watchful eye of the ever-present surveillance system.
    AWESOME! XD
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo View Post
    They already made it.
    Haha, I've never seen that before. It's funny.

Pooh Bear Jamboree
    Enjoy the music of Winnie the Pooh and let your child experience their first acid trip.

Big Star Tours Mountain
    Hop on a StarSpeeder and join REX as he travels through a large mountain somewhere on this new planet called Earth.

(Can we mix rides from other parks?)

InnoKeeper
    Join the Tom TimeKeeper and his assistant ASIMO Eye on a journey through the most horrible crap that you could already find in your own house!

Captain HEnsOn 3D
    Enjoy the music of Jim Henson and the Muppets on this journey like no other through space.

Roger Rabbit's Wild Ride
    Join Roger Rabbit on his adventure against DIP! But be careful, follow the weasles and you don't know where you could end up.

Buzz Lightyear's Alien Encounter Blasters
    Buzz Lightyear has joined you with his new company XS Tech. Do you think you'll be able to survive when this demonstration goes wrong? If your good at shooting targets - you probably won't get eaten. But that's what one of Alien Maintanance workers said. Now we can't find him anywhere.
    Last edited by CaptainEO,ATIS; 01-10-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Johnny and Me!

Enchanted Tiki Riverboat - Be serenaded by singing birds and flowers along the Rivers of America.

Pirates of Tarzan's Treehouse - Climb past show scenes about how Tarzan was raised by pirates.

Toy Story Midway River Run - Board a raft and splash your way through five different carnival games.

The Tower Of Great Escape

A Buzz Lightyear-style ride where you have to escape from the Nazis! Caution:Contains high speed scenes, bumpy terrain, offensive content, and actual bullets. Pregnant women, those with back or stomach problems, the sensitive, and those allergic to lead should not ride.
    The five worst crimes in the world, in no particular order, are genocide, rape, murder, torture, and flash photography on Space Mountain.

• A Malice in Wonderland...

World of Color Vision 3-D.

Enjoy the spectacle of gushing fountains, raging fire, and state of the art lasers all from the middle of Paradise Bay. Make sure to bring your ponchos, You WILL get wet. Wouldn't be a bad idea to bring some fire retardant too...
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

• We Go On.

Mark VII Twain:

Our completely window-free highway in the sky! Debuting in 2008, fully functional several years later.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Enchanted Terror Room. Guests are enjoying the musical entertainment, then suddenly the floor drops 100 feet.

Snow White's Not-so-Scary Adventure. Kids are invited to come in costume and after disembarking, attend a Question-and-Answer session regaring the ride's ending.

Mr. Lincoln's Wild Ride. Go on a wild and wacky tour in search of the Gettysburg Address. Serve in Congress, navigate the battlefields of the Civil War, take a ride through the Underground Railroad, and take the secret passage to the Golden Horseshoe Theater, where every hour on the hour, the assassination of Mr. Lincoln is reenacted on the balcony.

Monotopia. Guests drive their own individual cars on the Monorail track.

Disney Pirate Fantasy Faire and Yo-Ho-Ho Boutique. Get a real peg leg installed and your hair all dirty, add an eye patch and you're ready! Take off your shoe and hang it over the edge for a feet-and-greet.

It's A Small World Shooting Gallery. Self-explanatory.

Soarin' Over Storybookland. Guests will feel as if they are actually flying several feet above the ground level, and will take in the awesome sights such as Geppetto's Workshop and if they look carefully, get a peek at what the Three Little Pigs are up to.

Jungle Mansion. Is this boat actually sinking? Or is it your imagination?

Haunt-O-Ventions. See all the gadgets the well-appointed ghoul needs and wants. Amazing new devices make your deathstyle easier and more fun!

Gadget's Go on Home Coaster. A combination roller coaster and tram to the parking structure.
    Talk about a wealth of hilarious antidotes! I'd be in a full-on state of panic upon entering your Enchanted Terror Room. Somehoe i've got the feeling that little kids would be frightened to death of becoming bored to death before entering Snow White's Not-so-Scary Adventure orMr. Lincoln's Wild Ride. Monotopia sounds like a kissing desease on wheels. Soarin' Over Storybookland would be fun if you got to splash down inside the canal. Do I get to shoot the overly commercialized Disney character doll's first at It's A Small World Shooting Gallery? How many plants do I have to cut thru before I can see any ghosts at Jungle Mansion? Captain Eeyore: Tigger's bouncing about and doing the Moonwalk at the same time. Pooh's wearing Michael's other white glove. hmmm? Haunt-O-Ventions: Eeeeek! Adventure thru Inner Space Mountain. "Guests are shrunk down to the size of Michael Eisner's imagination..." Oh, the pain! I'm going to have nightmare's tonight. Gadget's Go on Home Coaster: Isn't this already the name of that coaster?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo View Post
    They already made it.
    This is so sad that I can't contain my laughter!

• Bring back the Keelboats!

, It's A Small World Shooting Gallery. Self-explanatory.
    Ok, Bob, Best. Line. Ever!

Can't stop laughing!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSaint View Post
    The obvious answer is Alice in Space Mountain.

With the Halloween projectors it is completely practical too. Just replace the creepy hand/eye with Alice tumbling and DONE!
    it's time for a Mad Space Party!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
    AWESOME! XD

Haha, I've never seen that before. It's funny.

Pooh Bear Jamboree
    Enjoy the music of Winnie the Pooh and let your child experience their first acid trip.

Big Star Tours Mountain
    Hop on a StarSpeeder and join REX as he travels through a large mountain somewhere on this new planet called Earth.

(Can we mix rides from other parks?)

InnoKeeper
    Join the Tom TimeKeeper and his assistant ASIMO Eye on a journey through the most horrible crap that you could already find in your own house!

Captain HEnsOn 3D
    Enjoy the music of Jim Henson and the Muppets on this journey like no other through space.

Roger Rabbit's Wild Ride
    Join Roger Rabbit on his adventure against DIP! But be careful, follow the weasles and you don't know where you could end up.

Buzz Lightyear's Alien Encounter Blasters
    Buzz Lightyear has joined you with his new company XS Tech. Do you think you'll be able to survive when this demonstration goes wrong? If your good at shooting targets - you probably won't get eaten. But that's what one of Alien Maintanance workers said. Now we can't find him anywhere.
    LOL!!! I especially like Buzz Lightyear's Alien Encounter Blasters. If DL get's an Alien Encounter, make sure that buzz doesn't blast it while i'm on the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by WDITrent View Post
    Mark VII Twain:

Our completely window-free highway in the sky! Debuting in 2008, fully functional several years later.
    Yay!!!! Soup up Mach Twain so that it hyper glides across the Rivers of America, and screams around the turns!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast