Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mulholland Madness Ride Video

I'm sure not a lot of folks will miss it, but here's a video of my last ride on it!

Re: Mulholland Madness Ride Video

Wait, the cars don't spin - like the coaster at DAK?

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce05 View Post
    Wait, the cars don't spin - like the coaster at DAK?
    Nope. That's one of the things I loved at Primevial Whirl. Goofy's Sky School would be cool if it spins. Crash into something and go of course in circles. But I'm guessing that's not gonna happen. :P

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

I won't miss it cause its not going anywhere ;P lol, I will ride it with its new paint job come 2012 though.
    "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

• Disneyland History Lover

Despite its lack of theming as Mulholland Madness, and the fact that it's not one of the better rides in the park, I do enjoy it for what it is. For a long time it was something to do in a park that lacked adequate attractions. And with the right company, it's fun. This must be an old video, though. Orange Stinger? Dinsoaur Jack? Ah, the memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider View Post
    I won't miss it cause its not going anywhere ;P lol, I will ride it with its new paint job come 2012 though.
    You mean 2011. Or rather, in just a few short months.

• =)

I love the...narration. Perfectly expresses my instinctive feelings about wild mouse coasters, regardless of theme. That first real drop is fun, though...

Anyway, thanks for posting the video. I have hopes that GSS will be a far more attractive ride to walk by, at least. (And even so, I'll always be a little sentimental for the original version because...well, it was there, and I rode it.)

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider View Post
    I don't think you'll have to wait that long I think by the end of Spring, Mermaid, Goofy's FLight School, the new Park and the Pizza Garden will be open. Plus Star Tours 2.0 and the parade it is a MUCH bigger year than the last couple of years (or at least to me it seems that way)

I will miss the ride a little...when it had NO line it was a great ride to go on 2 or 3 times, wish it was longer but a new theme will be cool too

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Thanks for posting. Here is my last time riding it:

Ah the theme, interaction, what a concept.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Keepin' it calsteady

Rider: "I don't like this. I don't like this."

Mulholland Madness: "Don't worry. It's not you. It's me."

Thanks for posting the video. It's always good to have a record of Yesterland attractions.

• Life in the Fastpass Lane

At 6'1", it's a painful ride for me. My knees bang against the unpadded front of the rider compartment, and there's an "uncomfortable contour" in the middle of the seat. I wish they would have bulldozed it and started from scratch (which may still happen at some point in the future, apparently).

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Quote Originally Posted by GoBotDotCom View Post
    At 6'1", it's a painful ride for me. My knees bang against the unpadded front of the rider compartment, and there's an "uncomfortable contour" in the middle of the seat. I wish they would have bulldozed it and started from scratch (which may still happen at some point in the future, apparently).
    You and me both, my friend, you and me both. :sigh:

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    I don't think you'll have to wait that long I think by the end of Spring, Mermaid, Goofy's FLight School, the new Park and the Pizza Garden will be open. Plus Star Tours 2.0 and the parade it is a MUCH bigger year than the last couple of years (or at least to me it seems that way)

I will miss the ride a little...when it had NO line it was a great ride to go on 2 or 3 times, wish it was longer but a new theme will be cool too
    oh I won't HAVE to wait until 2012 but I will... I'm still from Washington not California and I'm saving up my money for a nice blowout trip were I won't worry about saving money as much as I ussually do :P.

I'm also going to be taking at least three friends that have never been to the parks before so I'm very excited. Going to be tough to avoid doing my usual consumption of spoilers for the next year. (I'll probably look at pictures but no video).

I'm of similar height and can't say that I've been hurt that bad. I think Pooh gets to me more. Not going to say its the most comfortable ride, but if the person sitting next to me doesn't push me around on the ride (been with some real idiots ont his ride) I tend to be fine.

• Clean Cup! Move Down!

I have the same problem and I'm only 5'7". Unconfortable-ness!

Watching the video, I'm struck by how horribly ugly this ride was. I look forward to seeing the re-theme. I'm not expecting miracles, but anything they do has to be better than an uninspired maze of gray, orange, and teal steel, right?

• Drawn 2 Life

Same with me. Actually, it's any ride with cars like those. Being tall has it's disadvantages. :[

Although I was never a big fan of Mulholland Madness, it was still an okay ride. The drops were pretty intense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast