Thread: Top Parks

Top Parks

What would be your top 5 parks of all the disney parks? keep a open mind and assume Dca is in the year 2012 and carsland is a huge hit.

rank the parks from 5-1 and reasons why! this should be fun

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Top Parks

I would go
    Disneyland #1
    DCA #2 (this is of course if I like Little Mermaid and Carsland)
    #3 is Epcot, would be #2 but Carsland and Mermaid have me pretty excited about DCA plus all the other rumored rides
    #4 the Magic Kingdom - Disneyland but with bigger pathways, they have some great rides but they also have Stitch and Milf soooo yeah
    AND # 5 Disney Hollywood Studios, The Indy show is great, love Tot and Rocking Rollercoaster and the Mermaid show but is held back by being too small and not having enough rides and shows, compared to the other parks,

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

1. Tokyo DisneySea
    2. Disneyland California
    3. Tokyo Disneyland
    4. Disneyland Paris
    5. Disney's Hollywood Studios

Even though I've only been to #2 and #5.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^??????
    I have seen Tokyo Sea's and Disneyland n Tokyo but can you say its your favorite if you have not gone??? You can say you think it looks better but until you go its only pictures or video not being there and going in the park.

I've only been to CA and FL parks........

1. Disneyland (without the crowds)
    2. EPCOT
    3. Magic Kingdom
    4. DCA
    5. Disney Studios

On a side note.......if you include non-Disney parks:

1. Dollywood
    2. Islands of Adventure
    3. Disneyland
    4. EPCOT
    5. Busch Gardens (Tampa)

• Forgotten Spirit

deleted
    sorry hah

• Lighting Design Lover

I think I've seen this thread before....or something familiar...hmmm....lol

Anyways! I've only been to the USA parks, but among them my top 5 are:

1) Disneyland, CA
    2) Epcot
    3) Disney's Animal Kingdom
    4) Magic Kingdom
    5) DCA

• Dream in wonderful color!

1 - California Adventure
    2 - Disneyland (CA)
    3 - EPCOT
    4 - Tokyo DisneySea
    5 - Disneyland Paris
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

• враг народа

Blog Entries

I am just going to go with ones I have been to, but here they are.

5. Disney's California Adventure
    May be a tie with the Disney-MGM Studios, but at this particular moment I'd pick the dismissed second gate over the confused third gate. I prefer the ride portion of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and I consider California Screamin's time contradiction less grievous than Rock 'N Rollercoaster's.

4. EPCOT Center
    The epic scale of this project still shines through the years of effort to strip EPCOT Center of its meaning and place. Its name no longer means anything, I know what EPCOT is, but what's an Epcot?

3. Disney's Animal Kingdom
    The park is chock full of total immersion. Full of rich, appropriate details and things to find everywhere. Take your time to explore, see more than just the rides, and you will be there all day.

2. Disneyland Paris
    An exquisite Magic Kingdom that is more than just a bigger Disneyland. It has its own personality and the attention to detail in its construction pushes it beyond.

1. Disneyland
    What can I say, its the park I grew up with and I still consider it to be my home park. The park is still full of charm and the way that it is layered by force of size is something I do not think can be truly replicated elsewhere.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by TTN View Post
    I think I've seen this thread before....or something familiar...hmmm....lol
    I think your right

Also going off what I've been to (sorry, have to go with that is current...can't comment on future projects until I see and experience it)

1 - DL - CA (of course..it's the original...but not the only reason #1)
    2 - Animal Kingdom
    3 or 4 - Magic Kingdom (FL) (can't decide what order)
    4 or 3 - Epcot (can't decide what order)
    5 - DCA (I think it is a tad better than (what was, when I went) the Disney MGM studio)

I like Knotts...I just have to put it below 5 due to the restroom not being clean (that's a huge factor for me). I also don't care so much for the park layout.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Honorary Jungle Skipper

Likewise, I'm only ranking the parks I've been to: the ones in the US.

1) Disneyland - a ton of attractions, including most of my very favorites. Wonderful upkeep, and great details and little diversions.
    2) The Magic Kingdom - While not quite up to the quality of its predecessor, still includes a great selection of attractions and a grand castle. If I can't go to DL, I'll take the next park with a Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates, and Small World. Oh, and a Peoplemover and Carousel of Progress are nice too.
    3) Disney's Hollywood Studios - I know, I know. An extremely troubled park that desperately needs additional attractions. Still, the small handful or really great attractions it has, plus Streetmosphere, plus the 50s Prime Time Cafe, plus the inherent appeal of the theme, makes this place a personal favorite of mine.
    4) Animal Kingdom - phenomenal, detailed themeing. Replace the half-themed eyesore known as Dinoland with a land worthy of the rest of the park, add a couple more attractions, and fix that Yeti and this could move up a spot.
    5) EPCOT - I know I'm in the minority, but a lot of Epcot is a little dry or dated for my taste (Journey into Your Imagination and Ellen's Energy Adventure are embarrassing). World Showcase is great, though, and a very different feel than the other parks.

So... no DCA on my list. Maybe Carsland and Mermaid will make a huge difference, but I'm going to have to wait and see on that. World of Color wasn't enough to move it up the list for me.

Of the Disney parks I've been to...

1. Tokyo DisneySea
    2. Magic Kingdom
    3. Epcot
    4. Disneyland
    5. Tie - Disney's Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom
    7. DCA
    8. HKDL

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

1 Disneyland
    2 Tokyo DisneySea
    3 Epcot (3,4 and 5 are very close)
    4 The Magic Kingdom
    5 Animal Kingdom
    6 DCA (likely to move up but I don't know yet)
    7 DHS (suffers from a lack of attractions)

*Tokyo DisneySea is helped because I've looked into it so much while other the other non-US parks remain largely unknown. It is unknown where I would fit the other Magic Kingdom Style parks into this list but I know they would be under Epcot.