What will happen to the old furniture from the Disneyland Hotel?

Maybe this has already been asked, but does anyone know what they are planning on doing with the old furniture from the hotel after the renovation? I know it's a long shot, but i think it would be incredible to get a bedframe or better yet, one of the tv cabinets.

Re: What will happen to the old furniture from the Disneyland Hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by HatAndMouse View Post
    Maybe this has already been asked, but does anyone know what they are planning on doing with the old furniture from the hotel after the renovation? I know it's a long shot, but i think it would be incredible to get a bedframe or better yet, one of the tv cabinets.
    I don't know about DL, but other chains sell to various liquidation houses. There's a pretty well known one in the San Fernando Valley - Hotel Surplus Outlet: Hotel Furniture Liquidators and Resellers

I'm guessing Disney will sell to a liquidator somewhere. If you call the hotel management office, they may be willing to tell you. If not, you could probably do some Googlage to find liquidators in the OC. That would probably be a good place to start looking.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

It could end up at Mouse Surplus.

• Nerd

i see everything from electric vehicles used by maintenance to a lot of old furniture as well as plates, coffee cups etc. sometimes at the employee store. last year they were selling some old tables from Club 33, but they were so beat up it wasn't worth it. But if you wanted to start a small coffee shop, you could stock up on plates and coffee cups for cheap!
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/