Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt Hook Family fun weekend trip report on Jan. 14th 2011

Here is my first report for the year 2011 and the first of two reports that I will do for the Family fun weekend event at Disneyland. The second one will be done on Jan. 28th. So let the report begin.

Me and my family got to Disneyland around 2pm when I walk into Disneyland I saw Donald,Cruella,Minnie on the right side of Main Street by the Great momets with Mr. Linclin [ms]. On the other side on the left side by the firestation Mickey and Pluto where there. I did wanted to see Mickey and Minnie but not the reguarl ones but the Feista version of them send I had hear that the Feista weekend will have them out over at Feista Arena. So I was on my way there I was walking to Thunder Range when I saw both Peter and Wendy out. So I when and follow them until they stop. I was on my way to see them when I saw Fairy Godmother she was by herself and so send Wendy and Peter just got to the castle I had talk to Fairy Godmother for a few mins. She ask me how I was doing I told her been good and then she said I see you like Aurora. I told her yes she is my favorite. Then she ask me if I had seen her yet. I told her that I just got here so I haven't had a change yet.
    Fairy Godmother then said well you have a good day. I said thank you just before I when to see Wendy and Peter I got this pic of Fairy Godmother.

So after the photo I when on to see Wendy and Peter. I waited in line until it was my turn. When I got up to Wendy and Peter Peter said oh it's you again how have you been. I told both of them that I have been good. Wendy saw my shirt and said are you a fan of Aurora. I said yes I am. Peter then said why. I said because she is my favorite Peter then again said why. He was beening a silly like he always has been.

So after I saw Wendy and Peter I when on to the Feista Arena place. I took the long way around to get there cause I wasn't sure where it was to be exact. When I was getting close to Thunder Range I had seen a line I was thinking to myself is this the line to go in to see the Arena as I was getting closer I saw that it was a line to see Woody and Jessie so then I saw people going around them and so I follow them in. I tell you this place is WOW! Cause this is the frist time that I have seen this place before. So I took a quick look around until I saw Feista Goofy and Feista Pluto. So I ask a CM if the place I was standing at was the line for the meet and greet. He said yes that the line I was at was for Goofy and on the other side was for Pluto. So I got in Goofy or what I call him Feista Goofy's line when it was my turn to see Feista Goofy I came up to him and said hey pal how is it going. He shook my head.

So after seeing Feista Goofy I when in line to Feista Pluto wild I was in line I saw the poses that Pluto was doing so when it came to my turn I did one of his poses he did.

After seening Pluto I leave figure I would come back to see Feista Mickey and Feista Minnie later. So then I when off to see who was at Pixie Hollow. The line said it was 30mins but it only took about 20. When it was my turn to go in I saw that it was my friend Silvermist. I was in line waitting my turn and just smiling at her. When Silvermist was done with the little girl in front of me she look at me with a smile like she always dose to me. She said Hi! Jeffrey how have you been I said that I'm trying to get rid of this little cold that I have had for a week now. I told her it's almost gone but I have a little of a cough still. I said I don't want to give it to you. Silvermist said don't worry if I could stand the water and the rain then I can with a little cough. So we took are poses for the camera.

After I said goodbye to my friend I move on to a new Tink that I haven't seen before. When it came my turn she saw my Aurora shirt and said why you have her on your shirt for. I said because she is my favorite. Then she said I though I was your favorite I said no Aurora is. Then I said Silvermist knows me so well that she knows that Aurora is my favorite and that also that Silvermist is my bestfriend. Tink said I though I was your bestfriend I than again said no. Tink got even madder at me. She then said well can I be your friend. I said no for a third time I was really getting her mad. She then said please can I be your friend. I then said yes you can. Here are all the photos between her and me.

Then she ask me to do a silly face so this is what we came up with.

After the last photo I said goodbye to her and when to the castle to see if any Princess where out cause I really didn't want to go to PFF yesturday and so when I got to the castle I saw Fairy Godmother again. She ask me if I had seen Aurora. I told her no that I just got out of Pixie Hollow. She said oooh you then just miss Aurora. I said I did she said yes but she should be back out soon. She had ask me what my name was and so I told her that it is Jeffrey. She then said to me stay right here and I will get her. I said I will she was starting to walk and turn my way and said stay. I said I will your ward has got me stuck. She said yeah I will turn you into stone. I said oh yeah like how Anastaie did to you. She turn around again and said oh you are very good nobody remember that movie. I said I did. So she finally when off. So I had waited and then I hear some little kids screaming it's Ariel it's Ariel. So I thurn around and at first I didn't see her but then I saw her along with Cinderella walking to the wishing well. But I still stay in front of the castle for Aurora. But then I didn't see nobody coming so then I when the way that Cinderella and Ariel when but couldn't fine them so I when back out front of the castle to see if Aurora was out. As I came back out I look on the right side of the Castle and both Ariel and Cinderella where on the other side of the castle so I when in line to get a photo with them. When I got in line Cinderella said they be out for 5 more mins. So it was a quick photo taken. Cinderella saw my shirt and said let me guess Aurora is your favorite I said you know me to well heehee. Then we took this quick pic.

So after seeing Cinderella and Ariel I when back to the Feista but when I got there there where no characters out and they where closing the doors. It was weird to because I had look on the Disneyland website and it said the Feista would be open until 11:55pm and it was close to 5pm when they where closing the doors. So I just took these few pics of the Arena.

So this ends my trip report until Jan. 28th.

• Minion

Re: Capt Hook Family fun weekend trip report on Jan. 14th 2011

Great trip report! sorry you never got to see Aurora!

I would have been mad if I was Tinkerbell.....

• Minion

ORWEN: Nice pictures, Capt. Hook, duckling!

ORDDU: Of course we think you should know that poor Rapunzel is very depressed over the fact that you won't accept her. The last time we saw her she was asking us about you and we tried to explain why you never drop by for a visit or never want to take her picture. She started crying and we did our best to console her.

ORWEN: You really should give her movie a chance and then give her a chance. I think you'd surprise yourself about how much you really would like her.

• Minion

Great report as allways

Nice pictures Capt. Hook.

Great pictures. Keep them coming Capt!

excelent pc report i got pics with donald, chip and dale, mickey and minnie, pluto and goofy. All in there spanish outfits....

• Goofy

nice pictures thanks.

• Nor Cal AP'er

Coolness, I like Goofy's outfit n the hat! Ole'
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Queen Elsa

bump this up for who didn't get to see this over the weekend.

•   
    • Fresno Follies

Blog Entries

Great report Cap't. Look forward to your report in a couple of weeks.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Cute story on Tink. Great TR Captain!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Mouse at work

Nice trip report. Every time I try to take a picture with a character, the character walks away when it's my turn...
    "Ian, in life, whatever you do, DO NOT give up your dreams and goals of the past, present, and future and only then will you be successful!" - Walter Elias Disney

• Future Princess

Great TR! I love the shots with Tink
    "...Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast