Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

Re: The Best FULL VIP SECTION of World of Color Ever! Panoramic view. & Updated Timel

Awesome videos as always. Even a video as great as this does not really show the full beauty of this show. The full effect just cannot be captured on video. This show has to be seen in person. I can't wait to see it again myself. I've seen it twice and could see it a million times and still want to see it again.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

Re: The Best FULL VIP SECTION of World of Color Ever! Panoramic view. & Updated Timel

My first showing of world of color was in the VIP section and I was wondering what your opinion was on the seats from there. For those who don't know where the VIP area is, it's on the parade route level behind the reserved dining section. I personally liked the fact you do get a perfect view of the ENTIRE show, but I feel like it's so far away that you lose some of it. Having watched it in the front row and the VIP (back row) I would say that front is better. Just wondering what your opinion was though on the matter, but it is apparent the best place to film the show is the VIP section

• Closed Account

Hey! So when i first saw the show i got some random color and was in the middle standing area, wasn't a huge fan of the show....but since then i have viewed the show from the section on the bridge going into paradise pier and let me just say - OH MY WORD! A WORLD of difference for the WORLD OF COLOR show!! The show was so much MORE enjoyable from further away! You are able to see the whole show from a good clean view and you actually can see everything that is going on! Love the show brings tears to my eyes during Pocahontas and when the beast comes human.

anyways - BEAUTIFUL job on the video!

• Still lost in Neverland

My first viewing was in the Center Section front row and we got soaking wet. Also I did not like being so close as you don't get sharp clear images on the mist screens because they are so thin you can see behind them to other mist screens. The second time was in the middle section but in the third row back and it was a better view of the show, but too many people got there first and heads and people holding kids on their shoulders and holding up cameras right in front of us to take pictures kind of ruined the show.

I believe from what I have seen that the further back you are the better the view without having to bob your head back and forth to see everything (like you must do up front) and the images on the Mist Screens are much clearer. Every live show I have seen is much better looking further back and every video I have seen comes out much better from further back as the images are clear and you don't have to move the camera back and forth which causes shaking and jiggles in the images which I hate and is a pet peeve with me.

It's a Movie and you need to hold the camera as still as possible, keep side to side movement to a minimum, and try to keep the camera steady or use one with built in steady cam. Let the action unfold in front of the camera and stake out a place where you can do that without constantly moving the camera. PLUS put your camera on Manual Focus, set the focus ring to a place in the middle depth area where you can then lock that down. Then you can zoom in and out, slowly, and the picture will not continually go in and out of focus because of the auto focus mechanism continually adjusting itself.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Iron-Clad Allie

VIP Section World of Color Speed-Up - in just under 1:45 secs. Full VIP version too.

Just looking for a quick thrill? Here's your opportunity to experience WoC in hyper drive! Perhaps you haven't been able to see the show, and you're interessted but hurried. Well, what are you waiting for?! Let's give it a go by clicking below:

YouTube - VIP Section World of Color Speed Up - in just under 1 min 45 seconds. HD. Stabilize

What? You have never seen the full show from the perspective of the VIP section. Well, I'm not leaving you out. You're in for a real treat bwo the best seat in the house! Without further adieu, here it is in beautiful HD:

YouTube - VIP - Full World of Color Video HD - panoramic view - BEST seat in the house Guarantee- Disney
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: VIP Section World of Color Speed-Up - in just under 1:45 secs. Full VIP version t

Warrior:

Thanks for postings those videos - they are awesome. So, how do you get such a great seat?

• Banned User

Re: VIP Section World of Color Speed-Up - in just under 1:45 secs. Full VIP version t

Is it really necessary to post every Screamscape article relating to Disneyland? Just wondering

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Funny. this is my videos that I recorded several weeks ago.

There is another old thread that I had created for this several weeks back.

I think this will be merged with the old one I created.

Some members on this board will not like it because they might think it is the same person that posted this video several week ago, and he decided to create another thread just to boost his video. if someone is going to make that assumption, the answer is no. lol.
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 02-05-2011 at 11:07 AM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by ICe101 View Post
    Is it really necessary to post every Screamscape article relating to Disneyland? Just wondering
    My sources for the videos was CastTV and YouTube. News and other information appears in multiple places and are not isolated to any one location.

Quote Originally Posted by h2opolodad View Post
    Warrior:

Thanks for postings those videos - they are awesome. So, how do you get such a great seat?
    Unfortunately, h2opolodad, it's pricey. One can guarantee a VIP preferred viewing spot with the purchase of a meal. There are two ways to go here. Either you can 10 order a WoC Picnic Meal for $14.99 - or 2) make a reservation for a Prix Fixe WoC Dinner ($39.99 adults/$18.99 children).

The Picnic Meals can be ordered online at .Disneyland Resort | Welcome to the Magic or in person at the Golden Vine Winery's Sonoma Terrace. Guests have their choice of a meals that feature fried chicken, or salmon, or mixed meats and cheeses, or vegitarian faire. If one opts to make reservations for a Prix Fixe Dinner, it can be made at Wine County Trattoria.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 02-05-2011 at 11:04 AM.

• River Guide!!

Warrior: while your information is pretty valid, there are a few issues; mostly with terminology, but also a few other minor facts.
    1. I think what you are calling VIP is actually called "preferred dining." VIP is the section where blue tier 4 should be. Within it, we have 3 subsections. (green, used mostly by guest relations, managers, and the occasional lead. Plaid, where the guests who have paid for a tour guide view the show. And purple, where our high profile guests view the show.) VIP section truly is the best seat in the house.*

2. All Disney dining reservations (at least the ones pertaining to WOC) can be made online. Picnic meals, lunches, and preferred dining, can all be found on the disney dining website.

3. Only the preferred dining DINNER will get you a ticket allowing admission into the preferred dining section. Dinner can be eaten at either Ariel's grotto or the golden vine winery trattoria. The prices are roughly $40 & $50 a person, respectively. They do have kids prices.

4. Lunch options at either of those two restaurants are now available, and those are about $30 per person. (kids prices also available) These meals come with a ticket to either blue or yellow section, NOT preferred dining.

5. The picnic meals are available from the Sonoma terrace at the GVWT. They are about $15 a person, $12 for kids. They too come with a ticket for either blue or yellow.

Hope that brought some clarity.
    Life begins when the season starts...nothing matters between november and march

• Metal Head loves Disney

Quote Originally Posted by ICe101 View Post
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by CaMeron142 View Post
    Warrior: while your information is pretty valid, there are a few issues; mostly with terminology, but also a few other minor facts.
    1. I think what you are calling VIP is actually called "preferred dining." VIP is the section where blue tier 4 should be. Within it, we have 3 subsections. (green, used mostly by guest relations, managers, and the occasional lead. Plaid, where the guests who have paid for a tour guide view the show. And purple, where our high profile guests view the show.) VIP section truly is the best seat in the house.*

2. All Disney dining reservations (at least the ones pertaining to WOC) can be made online. Picnic meals, lunches, and preferred dining, can all be found on the disney dining website.

3. Only the preferred dining DINNER will get you a ticket allowing admission into the preferred dining section. Dinner can be eaten at either Ariel's grotto or the golden vine winery trattoria. The prices are roughly $40 & $50 a person, respectively. They do have kids prices.

4. Lunch options at either of those two restaurants are now available, and those are about $30 per person. (kids prices also available) These meals come with a ticket to either blue or yellow section, NOT preferred dining.

5. The picnic meals are available from the Sonoma terrace at the GVWT. They are about $15 a person, $12 for kids. They too come with a ticket for either blue or yellow.

Thanks for the clarification, some people wouldn't respond when asked about the VIP viewing area.
    Most recent Disney trip - 06/25/11

Marketing Manger of InCinderated Enterprises
    Last Man Standing in the M&F Parking Lot of the RCMC

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by asianbma View Post
    Funny. this is my videos that I recorded several weeks ago.

There is another old thread that I had created for this several weeks back.

I think this will be merged with the old one I created.

Some members on this board will not like it because they might think it is the same person that posted this video several week ago, and he decided to create another thread just to boost his video. if someone is going to make that assumption, the answer is no. lol.
    I invite you to post some of your World of Color videos here, asianbma. It would be an honor, and I'll bet they are spectacular.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by CaMeron142 View Post

Great informative post, CaMeron! I realized when I created this thread that "Preferred Dining" is the official name of the section I refrenced in the title and OP. I loosely called it the VIP section because it is a vip section (though not the officially designated one) and I thought it sounded better (plus, VIP Section is what the video called it). You are right though in that I should have stuck with "Prefered Dinining", and I will make an effort to be more precise in the future. Anywho, I included all the dining options.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 02-09-2011 at 02:11 PM.

• =)

Actually, these videos appear to have been taken from the true VIP section, as opposed to the Preferred Dining section.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Actually, these videos appear to have been taken from the true VIP section, as opposed to the Preferred Dining section.
    Well great, Data! Then, my thread is correctly labeled after all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast