Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Talking Driving to Disneyland 27 miles in 1 min VID. How FAR is ur house to Disneyland?

Hey guys,

My question to you guys is how far is your house from the happiest place on earth: Disneyland? and how long does it take to get there?

As for me, I live about 27 miles from my house to Disneyland. It takes me 2 freeways to get there - the 60 east and 57 south and then exit ball road.

Now I no longer exit ball road, but exit Katella ave to park at my favorite and fastest parking - Toy Story Parking lot.

It usually take me about 40 min from my house to the time I park my car at Toy Story parking.

Here's a video of my 27 miles journey from my house to Disneyland in xtreme speedup in less than 1 min. 30 second. My video will end with me taking the tram in and the video will close with Sleeping Beauty Castle. Enjoy!

Last edited by SoCalbma; 01-17-2011 at 02:39 AM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: Driving to Disneyland 27 miles in 1 min VID. How FAR is ur house to Disneyland?

There's also a video showcasing from Northridge to Anaheim, taking the 405 there. I live in Reseda, so that's approximately the same distance. Approximately 42 miles.

• Purple & Gold

Re: Driving to Disneyland 27 miles in 1 min VID. How FAR is ur house to Disneyland?

I am also approximately 27 miles away from Disneyland! But in another direction (Torrance), I take the 110N/91E/5S and exit Disneyland Dr. usually.

From my boyfriend's place (Montebello) it's a little bit shorter, 24 miles. 605S to the 5S. I like the idea of videotaping your journey though.

You are now rockin' with the best.

• Metal Head loves Disney

Off topic:
    Uh, these time lapse videos have gone to far. I'm sorry but this is just an attempt to get views on your youtube page. Let's stick to Disneyland videos at least please.

Just my two cents.

On topic: I live in Canoga Park, near reseda, and it takes me about an hour with no traffic, with traffic it takes me about an hour and a and 25 minutes. Also according to google maps, I live 50.9 miles away from the Happiest place on earth.
    Most recent Disney trip - 06/25/11

Marketing Manger of InCinderated Enterprises
    Last Man Standing in the M&F Parking Lot of the RCMC

• Minion

Lucky you live only 27 miles away i went on Google maps and found out i live 255 miles away :/

It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Come on, come on, come on
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

• formerly very helpful

Exactly 51.4 miles. Depending on traffic, 1 to 1.5 hours.

• Not a Minion

I live about 48 miles, but I can get there in 50 minutes... I guess I better watch my speed LOL

Oh, and I think there's a new CA law that prohibits taking pictures while in a moving vehicle. Some may argue that this isn't a picture so it doesn't matter, but video is just a series of quickly moving pictures (thus the term motion pictures), so depending on how enforced things are, thought I'd inform everyone of this.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

255 miles with and it takes 4 hours to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

I come from Newport. I normally take the 73 to the 55 to the 5. This is 18 or 19 miles and takes 20 minutes.

If there is traffic on the freeways I also have the option of going all the way up Harbor and this is shorter at about 16 miles. However this takes roughly 40 minutes - twice as long. Still it is faster than sitting through traffic on the freeway.

40.7 miles away, it takes about 51 min. to get there in traffic, all according to Google Maps.

I live about 30 miles away (San Pedro), take the 110 to the 91 to the 5.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonary View Post
    I am also approximately 27 miles away from Disneyland! But in another direction (Torrance), I take the 110N/91E/5S and exit Disneyland Dr. usually.

Hey! I live in Torrance and thats the same route I take when my parents drop me off there.

Time from time it's either the 91E then 5S or the route you mentioned.

I found out that without traffic on the freeway, I could be there in 15-20 minutes.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

373.9 miles: 5 hours 24 minutes (plus 1 stop 1/2 way there for fuel)

• Circle of Ancients

I've always wanted to do this, but we don't really tend to take the same route twice (due to traffic). The most direct route is the 101 to the 5 but sometimes we take the 405 (meaning many different freeways in between).

• I'm not really here

Well, if I made a video like this, it would be 23.7 minutes long. I live 642 miles away and it takes 8 1/2 hours. And I take the same route as you... well, once you hit the freeway anyway

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast