Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Senior Minion

Would you like to get the Seven Dwarfs coaster?

So would you be happy to make the same trade as they are making at WDW at DL? Would you be happy if they build a Dwarfs coaster in the current site of Princess Fantasy Fair and remove Snow White's Scary Journey to put in a new PFF?
    Last edited by Uncle Bob; 01-19-2011 at 03:52 PM.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• Future Cast Member

Re: Would you like to get the Seven Dwarfs coaster?

Yes to the Dwarf coaster in place of Princess Fantasy Fair.
    No to removal of Snow White's Scary Journey (but I think it's Adventure?)

• Dream in wonderful color!

No. While the new coaster looks nice, I wouldn't want to see the current Snow White ride turned into a meet-and-greet.

I'd rather see the Princess Fantasy Faire restored back to what it was before: the Fantasyland theater with a big new musical production.
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

• Banned User

No. Let the Resorts be unique. Besides, we already have a coaster in Fantasyland: Matterhorn.

• Minion

Uh Yes Sorta... I'd want them to Relocate SWSA somewhere else so we could have a sleeping Beauty Ride in SWSA Place.

Just a dream though..

• Mickey's pal

I wouldn't want to lose Snow White, especially not for just another coaster.
    "It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was kid."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Donald_Duck View Post
    I wouldn't want to lose Snow White, especially not for just another coaster.
    But, it's not really just a coaster. It's a coaster version of the dark-ride. Thus the removal of SWSA. There will be various show scenes that tell the story of Snow White.

• Mickey's pal

Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmm, No View Post
    But, it's not really just a coaster. It's a coaster version of the dark-ride. Thus the removal of SWSA. There will be various show scenes that tell the story of Snow White.
    I guess the reason for my answer is that the ride is kind of historic in a way. Probably not good reasoning on my part, but eh. I'd kind of like it the way it is, but then again, I think about Walt's way of plussing, and I'm not so sure anymore.
    "It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was kid."

Do we really need to make each park exactly the same?

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Donald_Duck View Post
    I guess the reason for my answer is that the ride is kind of historic in a way. Probably not good reasoning on my part, but eh. I'd kind of like it the way it is, but then again, I think about Walt's way of plussing, and I'm not so sure anymore.
    There's a similar proposal to do this with 'Beauty and the Beast', but instead you'd ride in a tea-cart.

• Senior Minion

That would be cool.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Yes to Seven Dwarfs Coaster. No to removal of current Snow White. Alice and Dumbo have 2 rides, why not Snow White. The roller coaster could be for boys and current Snow White for girls. I would hate to lose a classic attraction, don't you see how WDW people reacted to the loss of Mr. Toad to Winnie the Pooh? I think Fantasy Fair is a good spot for the coaster to go.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Senior Minion

I also think it would be cool if they added a peak into the attraction from the DLRR. It's right there and it's a boring part of the ride.
    -Walt Disney

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
    Yes to Seven Dwarfs Coaster. No to removal of current Snow White. Alice and Dumbo have 2 rides, why not Snow White. The roller coaster could be for boys and current Snow White for girls. I would hate to lose a classic attraction, don't you see how WDW people reacted to the loss of Mr. Toad to Winnie the Pooh? I think Fantasy Fair is a good spot for the coaster to go.
    I was asking the question largely because I was surprised how most people of the WDW thread were pretty happy about the decision. I was pretty sure I would find that most people wouldn't be happy with the same decision at DL. But I think a BATB version would be much better for DL and keep the parks more unique.
    -Walt Disney

• Mickey's pal

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    I was asking the question largely because I was surprised how most people of the WDW thread were pretty happy about the decision. I was pretty sure I would find that most people wouldn't be happy with the same decision at DL. But I think a BATB version would be much better for DL and keep the parks more unique.
    I do think Beauty and the Beast would make for an amazing ride if done right.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast