Page 104 of 801 FirstFirst ... 4547994101102103104105106107114129154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 12005

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

Re: Disney California Adventure Project Tracker XI

I'm just going to throw these in. Found these on Twitter.
    New paint on the Disney Junior building.
    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

And pictures of the Triton statue. I gotta say, it looks REALLY similar to the one that was at Disneyland. I was comparing these with other pictures, and I couldn't find a single difference...yet. lol
    yfrog Fullsize - zqsfn.jpg
    yfrog Fullsize - qhnrl.jpg
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• I'm not really here

Nice finds. Thanks for posting.
    Looks really good up there.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Nope! No grown-ups here!

The above picture of the Triton statue, peering through the rocks, doesn't provide a very good idea of how big it is, but to me it looks smaller than the statue atop the TLM arch. The latter one just seems bigger, based on how it compares to the guys standing next to it. Otherwise, though, they look pretty identical to me. If they are actually the same size, then I'm betting that they are one and the same, or were cast from the same mold.
    Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SS77 View Post

And pictures of the Triton statue. I gotta say, it looks REALLY similar to the one that was at Disneyland. I was comparing these with other pictures, and I couldn't find a single difference...yet. lol
    yfrog Fullsize - zqsfn.jpg
    yfrog Fullsize - qhnrl.jpg
    NICE wow they really need to get to work on Hollywood when they are done with Phase 1...I mean the building looks soo much better.

Also That new Statue looks 100% like the old one...either its being reused or they used the same mold

• Dream in wonderful color!

FutureImagineer183 is saying that the Triton looks new, not the one from DL.

The new meet and greet, now with trees - also tweeted by FI183

Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/gzmfxznj - Shared by imagineer183
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Those trees are a great addition. Now they just need to do something with that stretch of boardwalk between the Ice Cream Company and the Screamin Launch.
    *A Republic... If you can keep it*

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Scaffolding on the side facing Seaside Souvenirs is down. Was up this morning when I checked, down since we've been in the parks:

My shot of Triton (didn't get closer today since I thought would already be up on MC. Will try to get some tonight while we're waiting for WOC.)
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Wow. That looks great! Thanks for posting!
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• I'm not really here

No way that's the same statue as was over at DL. That is new. It looks much larger than the other one was. It also looks like clean new material. Probably based on same casting mold though.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Dream in wonderful color!

Quote Originally Posted by SS77 View Post
    New paint at the Disney Theater looks very nice.. but does anyone else see the resemblance to the MiceChat colors?
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

@yoyoflamingo do you like live at DCA, you always have the newest pictures before anyone else (thank you)

http://www.youtube.com/DreamImagineCreate

Home of Miniature Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by nonob88 View Post
    New paint at the Disney Theater looks very nice.. but does anyone else see the resemblance to the MiceChat colors?
    I know right? lol

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DreamImagineCreate View Post
    @yoyoflamingo do you like live at DCA, you always have the newest pictures before anyone else (thank you)
    Thanks, but I actually have just been lucky.

We're actually staying in the Villas at the Grand Californian,top floor, room closest to the construction. It seriously can't get any better in terms of views for World of Color and the new construction. Every night before I go to bed I watch what's going on for at least half an hour/an hour (if my wife wasn't pregnant and needed sleep, I might be out there all night). Also, it's the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning as well.

After Friday night, I won't have much new info anymore.

In fact, last night they must have been doing promos for America's Funniest Home Videos on the World of Color screen:

They also started running the fountains with the screen as well:

• Minion

Wow! A lot of extremely pleasing and great news coming out of DCA today! Triton and the Seaside Souvenirs side of TLM look great, as does the new meet-and-greet! Looking forward to Mint's update today.

And to yoyoflamingo: Were those photos of the AFV logo taken after hours, or was it during operating hours?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post

And to yoyoflamingo: Were those photos of the AFV logo taken after hours, or was it during operating hours?
    About 10PM last night, after park hours.

LinkBacks (?)