Page 13 of 801 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516233863113513 ... LastLast

• MC Blogger

Blog Entries

Re: Disney California Adventure Project Tracker XI

Hate to burst the party bubble, but I think the new LM exterior is pretty ugly- but I do like the stained glass, however.
    Mark

Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 000 Posts!
    www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

• Banned User

Boy33 is reporting that the Carthay Circle will be a 'high end restaurant'...start finding him now folks if you want to get your reservations! lol

credit to:Twitter.com/boy33

• AKA: Indyiluvu

So this means it has been confirmed that the entrance to TLM will be through the dome? I remember reading here that the dome would be the exit. It makes more sense to me exiting toward seaside souveniers.
    FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

• AKA: Indyiluvu

Quote Originally Posted by Imag1neer View Post
    Boy33 is reporting that the Carthay Circle will be a 'high end restaurant'...start finding him now folks if you want to get your reservations! lol

credit to:Twitter.com/boy33
    Finding who? Also I hope this does not mean a "private high end" resturaunt, but one where anyone can make a reservation.
    FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Quote Originally Posted by nonob88 View Post
    It looks like they got rid of the Ariel statue on top of the rotunda. Good choice if you ask me, and i'm glad they kept the King Triton figure above the arched entrance.
    I noticed this as well and have to 100% agree with you. The Ariel statue on top of the rotunda looked tacky and gaudy to me. The updated concept art (and photographs) look MUCH better and give much better promise to tomorrow.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by juddstarkiller View Post
    Even as far as safety goes I've only heard of new track being brought in for a coaster once, Maverick at Cedar Point. Has any of this new loop stuff been confirmed?
    It has been done on plenty more coasters. It was done on Space Mountain at the Magic Kingdom. Intimidator 305 would be an even more recent example.

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    It will be entirely a restaurant. It's not going to be that big of a building I don't think. But they can create the illusion of having there be much more of the building.
    It would be interesting if they created the restaurant in a way that they could build a stage to have live entertainment and then have the back of the stage be a digital screen to give it depth.

Anyone been to the The Colosseum at Caesars Palace The stage has a huge screen behind it and during certain music sequences it creates the illusion of being bigger than it is.

For the restaurant they could make it look as if there is a huge orchestra in the background with a huge musical number. I have always wanted some of the old grand theater restaraunts to make a comeback

Quote Originally Posted by juddstarkiller View Post
    Even as far as safety goes I've only heard of new track being brought in for a coaster once, Maverick at Cedar Point. Has any of this new loop stuff been confirmed?

As far as the sunburst/starburst goes I wish they would dump it. The art and models of Screamin' without it look superior IMO.
    You need to take some time and observe who are some of the posters on here that usually are reliable on their info before you start asking for confirmations.....and if you dont think Disney seriously considers capital improvement costs as in a loop replacement your a bit naive to the workings of a large corporation.

• soon i will grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Joe View Post
    Finding who? Also I hope this does not mean a "private high end" resturaunt, but one where anyone can make a reservation.
    I have a feeling this restaurant is going to be on the 2nd floor, with a small theater and exhibit on the first floor. If it's like Club 33 but for DCA it would make sense and be more exclusive to be up on top. Isn't there some concept art with a balcony up there? Probably a good place to watch the parade or fireworks from DL. I bet the pump in the music.

I feel vindicated in my assumption that they are indeed done with the white trim on the building. But I do admit that since the grounds aren't finished and since I haven't been there and seen the building in person, I can't really comment on the overall building.

It's an Egyptian/Victorian mix. Think Cheesecake Factory + Main Street Station. It's nice. I really hope the giant thick arch has an interesting texture to it.

• Dream in wonderful color!

Fishbulb has a photo update in this thread:

Live: Disneyland Resort Press Event- Blue Sky Cellar and the Magic, Memories, and You

Mermaid building at night.. should look amazing!

looks like there's new artwork on the left panels that we haven't yet seen (we need closeups! )

- Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

• Banned User

Fishbulb has a photo update in this thread:

Live: Disneyland Resort Press Event- Blue Sky Cellar and the Magic, Memories, and You

Mermaid building at night.. should look amazing!

Pretty pretty pretty pretty! I can't wait to see some awesome night-shots of this.

• Dream in wonderful color!

I can't tell, but is that Hollywood Land on the far left of the picture? we need to see what's on this side of the wall!

picture from Fishbulb's update
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

I still don't see the Egyptian inspiration.

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

I can't tell, but is that Hollywood Land on the far left of the picture? we need to see what's on this side of the wall!

picture from Fishbulb's update
    Yeah thats Hollywoodland. You can see TOT in the picture.
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

LinkBacks (?)