Page 224 of 801 FirstFirst ... 124174199214221222223224225226227234249274324724 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 12005

Re: Disney California Adventure Project Tracker XI

Quote Originally Posted by soccermouse View Post
    Does anyone think that they might bring the crashed plane from Goofy's Barnstormer at WDW over to GSS? The water tower at both are very similar.
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It would be a nice little touch that's for sure.

• Banned User

Twitter.com/imagineer183 is reporting a huge crane will be on site tonight and the carthay circle theater will go vertical in next few days!!

• I see in Muppet Vision

Quote Originally Posted by soccermouse View Post
    Does anyone think that they might bring the crashed plane from Goofy's Barnstormer at WDW over to GSS? The water tower at both are very similar.
    I was wondering the same thing too!

• Future Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by BuenaVista28 View Post
    Twitter.com/imagineer183 is reporting a huge crane will be on site tonight and the carthay circle theater will go vertical in next few days!!
    Thank you. This is going to be exciting. Buena Vista Street plans to open next spring right.

• Just this guy......

Quote Originally Posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
    Slightly. IAJ is just a bit smaller than RSR, but not to a point where there would be a noticeable difference inside the ride.

I am more exacted about the fact that they have finished laying the track for the first section (aka the calm section) of the ride. That is something we completely missed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cbconglom View Post
    i prefer looking at it from this angle my brain doesn't work well upside down
    When you look at the attraction and count both the show building and the part outside... this thing is huge. I can't wait to ride it next year.

• Jack of All Trades

Quote Originally Posted by MrSarcastic View Post
    BandwiDth I can understand when linking pictures directly... but providing links to another website shouldn't be a problem - even for Micechat as a business. A good business speaks for itself and can sustain its members without having to resort to such restrictions. Unless Micechat/its partners can provide great aerial pics, the linking to other sites seems to be the only suplemental way to help us better understand the construction process for the discussion on here. It would actually help.

*countdown to these comments being deleted in 3...2...1... lol*
    Can SOMEONE please private message me the link or path to the aerial photo?

PLEASE. Thanks.

This inane policy is such an inconvenience. I've been searching for way too long. This is utterly ridiculous.
    "People of Earth, how are you?"

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.
    Fish are friends, not food."

Quote Originally Posted by dude4real View Post
    Can SOMEONE please private message me the link or path to the aerial photo?

PLEASE. Thanks.

This inane policy is such an inconvenience. I've been searching for way too long. This is utterly ridiculous.
    I may be mistaking the picture with something else, but I believe an "upside down" quoted version of it is a few posts up. It never got deleted for some reason.

• Jack of All Trades

Quote Originally Posted by disneyland55 View Post
    I may be mistaking the picture with something else, but I believe an "upside down" quoted version of it is a few posts up. It never got deleted for some reason.
    Thanks. Yeah, I see that photo, but I'd love to see the 'non-upside-down', original photo. More for curiosity. Hopefully someone can pass me over the link.

"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.

Maybe you can just stand on your head; might be easier around here lol jk.

• Jack of All Trades

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Monkey View Post
    Maybe you can just stand on your head; might be easier around here lol jk.
    Haha, true.

UPDATE: Yeah, an awesome MC'r sent the photo link.

Thanks all. now let's resume our regularly scheduled programming.
    Last edited by dude4real; 03-29-2011 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Updated status. lol

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Ok Kiddles... consider this a public service message and then we will move on.

Don't know what hotlinking is? Here's a tutorial:

What is Hotlinking? Bandwidth Theft? Stop Hotlinking and test your Hotlink Protection with our Hotlink Checker from altlab.com.

If we find photos that are hotlinked from another website that is not set up for hosting, we will pull those links. Its our policy, and its stated in our rules that everyone agreed to adhere to when you joined. Think the "switcheroo" doesn't happen? It does. Its happened right here on MiceChat and the only reason the person it happened to did not get banned was because we knew what happened. Yes, the picture that was switched was that bad.

EVERY site out there has their own particular rules about how they want to run their site. When you sign up you agree to follow those rules no matter what they are, or if you agree with the rules or not. It is also our standing policy that we will remove links to non partner sites at our desecration and other sites that also have message boards. Again, if those other boards don't mind links from other boards posted there thats their business but our rules for this site says its not allowed.

Any other questions please PM one of the Mod team.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Oh come on! Internet stealing is hardly stealing!

I kid I kid. I've seen the switch before. Its hilarious.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Ok Kiddles... consider this a public service message and then we will move on.

Don't know what hotlinking is? Here's a tutorial:

What is Hotlinking? Bandwidth Theft? Stop Hotlinking and test your Hotlink Protection with our Hotlink Checker from altlab.com.

If we find photos that are hotlinked from another website that is not set up for hosting, we will pull those links. Its our policy, and its stated in our rules that everyone agreed to adhere to when you joined. Think the "switcheroo" doesn't happen? It does. Its happened right here on MiceChat and the only reason the person it happened to did not get banned was because we knew what happened. Yes, the picture that was switched was that bad.

EVERY site out there has their own particular rules about how they want to run their site. When you sign up you agree to follow those rules no matter what they are, or if you agree with the rules or not. It is also our standing policy that we will remove links to non partner sites at our desecration and other sites that also have message boards. Again, if those other boards don't mind links from other boards posted there thats their business but our rules for this site says its not allowed.

Any other questions please PM one of the Mod team.
    Ohkay, so that's why it's better to upload your photo to a 3rd party site like....photobucket, then upload here, right?

and what exactly is hotlinking? What's the difference of that compared to posting it via your own photobucket/3rd party app?

EDIT: Nevermind, googled it.

basically for those that don't know: It's like the tutorial says: Plugging into someone else's electricity, and not paying for it, but that owner of the electricity is. So that's why it's better to download the photo yourself, upload it to your own photo app (photobucket, etc), and post that way, with a direct web link to that site in your comments, correct?
    I think I got it...lol

• Carbon based

Quote Originally Posted by jmuboy View Post
    There is gonna be a VERY SMALL thin strip of land to landscape to create some barrier between the Wharf and Carsland Main Drag. Interested to see how they go about accomplishing so much in such a tight space. Where is the First Aide access going to be? That's another piece of the puzzle in this spot.
    Totally agree... This is what was posted in the past so it looks like it will be mostly accomplished through trees:

(Moderators, not sure if this is ok to embed but since it is a link back to another Micechat posting, I thought so...)

However, looking again at this I have a couple more questions:

- Will the Cosy Cone Motel get MORE than the current 3 cones that have been built? It looks like if they do, they would end up on the backstage passage.
    - There was talk of a drive-in added for Phase 2: anybody knows where they were thinking of putting it? Is it behind Luigi?
    - Since the rock work does not go all the way behind Luigi, is the plan for the sight lines to use tree again? (On larger artist renderings, they cunningly show clouds in this area )
    - The transition from the food court in Pacific Wharf to Cars Land under the arched rock will mean walking by the large backstage building. Blueprints tends to show that all those backstage area will stay. How will they manage this transition? (Again, it looks like more trees in the various blueprints but that wouldn't work for the large doors I guess.)
    - Another interesting transition will be the one from Bugs Land into Cars Land.
    - And of course, as you walk down the 'main street' of Cars Land towards the court house, you're crossing the backstage lane again...

All the backstage crossings are going to make for some interesting sight management. Maybe it is time for some utilidors here

• Dream in wonderful color!

Tweeted by FutureImagineer183:

Just got word of a new store opening in San Fran Row, across from TLM, "Embarcadero" will feature pins and TLM merchandise opening soon.
    I'm a bit confused, not sure if this will be a merch cart or an actual store inside a building. Is there room for this in the San Francisco buildings? I thought that space was already occupied by the restrooms.
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

LinkBacks (?)