Page 414 of 801 FirstFirst ... 314364389404411412413414415416417424439464514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 12005

• Future Imagineer

Re: Disney California Adventure Project Tracker XI

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Nothing wrong. All the rain early in the year kept them from working on the site and delayed them.
    Especially since all the work, or at least a huge part of it, was outside.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by FI183 View Post
    We don't have an exact date. Official completion date is August 29th, but rumors say they're trying to get it done by June 3rd to coincide with TLM opening.

Thank you FI183. We'll be heading to the parks in October. It'd be great to just meet up and say "Hey!" in person if you're up for it. If you're working let me know. :0)

• Banned User

They mention Corn Dog Castle will open in July as well, I wonder if that means it will receive more than just a new billboard.

• Banned User

So I finally got a peek at TLM costumes and GSS ones! They looks cute! The pic posted earlier doesnt really show the true colors. It's more seagreen than blue. They are very cutesie, so guys will get a lot of slack! And very navy looking. The GSS ones look nice, but the vest is a very BRIGHT neon green, more than I expected. Pretty cool tho!

That's too bad the guy's costumes will be cutesy with the while naval theme they could have been quite regal and manly

• Future Imagineer

Quote Originally Posted by BuenaVista28 View Post
    They mention Corn Dog Castle will open in July as well, I wonder if that means it will receive more than just a new billboard.
    Let's Hope!

I thought Paradise Garden Grill was going to do burgers.

Quote Originally Posted by BuenaVista28 View Post
    There's not scaffolding surrounding the stand for nothing.

Wow, talk about a few suprises today! Here are my thoughts:

Paradise Garden - It's a bummer that they are delayed a whole MONTH! The only places opening up on June 3rd then seem to be TLM, SS, and Embarcadero. Oh well, at least they aren't rushing it, and want to make sure things are done right. I am really digging the color on the P.T. Fleas building roof and the menu for the new restaurants look uber great!

Seaside Souvenirs - I actually like the color scheme being placed on this building. I think that they are actually going for colored stripes along the wooden planks, criss-crossing different colors. The area of the roof to the right would be my bet for more of the "final" color scheme they are going for, at least that's what looked similar in the concept art from the BSC.

Bayside Brews - I too am glad that the color changed to white on the side! I was not a fan of the pinkish/red color as an overall scheme, but am loving that the building is now more white with the fancy detailing on the side, and that the pink color is more of an accent. By the way, are we even sure that this place will be called Bayside Brews and that they will be serving alcohol? And will it open June 3rd? Or July? Anyone know?

Maliboomer Park - Hmm, this came out of left field. I wonder why they would have barriers lined against the whole area? It really makes me wonder and I'm anxious to see what happens here! Thoughts?!?

• Banned User

Yea, it's Bayside Brews for sure and will sell beer and pretzels they already had line pick ups for foods ppl to work there and were looking for alcohol servers.And it's listed in the new costumes for CMs as PP foods North: Bayside Brews, PPGG, BP&P.

Regarding Maliboomer park I think they're just prepping to open up the top part and need the clearance room.

• Clean Cup! Move Down!

^^ When is it set to open? Do you know?
    DL Trips: '78, '84, '89, '90, '91, '96, '03, '06, '07(x2), '08, '10(x2), '12
    DW Trips: '08
    International parks: Some day...

• triple seven

cbconglom, thanks for the report! I really like the way that the billboard looks. I wonder how many different billboards there will be. Hopefully they will add some sort of audio of Goofy giving instructions at each one.

• Banned User

Waiiiit for it.....waiiiiit for it.....

its up!
    Magic Eye

• Banned User

I don't know when BB is opening, I would imagine with the rest of the restaurants, they need a central home base and BP&P would be it.

Also just to clear this up, several sites are reporting SS is also scheduled to open on July 1st. That's not true, it's still scheduled fro May 20th, they already have ppl scheduled to work opening day. It wasn't even mentioned in the blog so idk why ppl are assuming this.

LinkBacks (?)