Page 422 of 801 FirstFirst ... 322372397412419420421422423424425432447472522 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 12005

Re: Disney California Adventure Project Tracker XI

Also just came off the attraction VERY impressive considering its dark ride status. You guys will love it! The building interior alone is worth the trip

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

These are only CM previews, correct?

Yes they were un- announced "day of" testing. Only cms with ID could come view it.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Dommot

Just 24 more days itll be worth it.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Photolad View Post
    Also just came off the attraction VERY impressive considering its dark ride status. You guys will love it! The building interior alone is worth the trip
    Man, the excitement is killing me lol!! And I KNOW people arent allowed to give much detail of what they rode, but its frustrating reading boards about ST and TLM but no is giving up the full deal! But I know, patience, and at least everyone sounds like they seem really positive about these two rides instead of ho-hum or mixed. Thats a VERY good sign!

And honestly it hasnt even occured to me the queue inside for TLM would be all that great since I heard nothing about it but the large mural inside, so thats a nice surprise too! Is it themed in any way or just looks nice? I just assumed it was more like TSM queue: A lot of switchbacks and maybe a few posters here and there, but nothing beyound that.

• Thinking about doughnuts

I took construction pictures on Saturday. There's not a whole lot new but completists can see them in this gallery. You can click on any of the pictures below to see the full resolution version.

Wow, look at all those trees. I had to check twice to make sure I hadn't slipped in Disneyland pictures.

They're pretty far along with painting the entrance.

There wasn't enough light to really see through the covering but it looks like they've got the white trim already painted.

Oboy! Stucco! I'd bet that stuff is more tasty than some of the hamburger patties I've gotten at Tomorrowland Terrace. About the same color, too. Hey... WAITAMINUTE!!! I guess that explains that clank in the toilet the next day.

The walls of Radiator Springs Curio Shop has been covered with a brick pattern.

They're praticing the new Scale Seaside Souvenirs show. It's not as entertaining as watching people climb the Matterhorn. They could make it look more perilous by having the climbers near the top be midgets. It would be forced perspective using humans.

See how effective that is?

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDisney View Post
    Man, the excitement is killing me lol!! And I KNOW people arent allowed to give much detail of what they rode, but its frustrating reading boards about ST and TLM but no is giving up the full deal! But I know, patience, and at least everyone sounds like they seem really positive about these two rides instead of ho-hum or mixed. Thats a VERY good sign!

And honestly it hasnt even occured to me the queue inside for TLM would be all that great since I heard nothing about it but the large mural inside, so thats a nice surprise too! Is it themed in any way or just looks nice? I just assumed it was more like TSM queue: A lot of switchbacks and maybe a few posters here and there, but nothing beyound that.

I consider myself a pretty hardcore "parks" fan and I know a couple of people who are fanatical about everything Disney. They both loved the attraction when I asked them about their opinions.

===edit===
    Just remember it is a dark ride, not to be compared with the likes of Indy etc...
    =========

The interior is pretty fantastic in detail BUT it does well in not getting TOO crazy because as we all know humans are destructive by nature and too much detail wouldn't last very long

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Just 24 more days itll be worth it.

I saw the 24 and nearly pooped my pants because days processed to hours...

Now I am highly disappointed. haha

• Banned User

R they still doing previews? I'm ready to jump in my car right now and go!!

Quote Originally Posted by FI183 View Post
    R they still doing previews? I'm ready to jump in my car right now and go!!

It was only from 13-1500. It was just a bit of testing (probably for system stressing and cast member training). Now if theres a night round that i dont know of.

• Banned User

Oh darn! any idea if they'll do it tomorrow? I'll go to the parks just for that!(even though I'm off!) Yea, I really want to ride it! Haha

• Banned User

Ok, @Rthur17 just told me they'll do more testing at 9! So yea, I'm going just for that! AHHHHH! Omg I am SOOO EXCITED!

• Cars Land Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    Anyone else watching the Saturday Night Live Disneyfest right now? I'm not sure I'll be able to look at TLM the same way now.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldDisney View Post
    LMAO, you saw it too? Pretty funny!

And for people who havent seen it, the short version is Ariel and her friends (played by Tina Fey) are asking why Ariel wants to go up there when a certain ex-Al Queada leader is dumped into the ocean and thus begins a debate!

This ....

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    They had two Disney sketches. The first was a Little Mermaid sketch ... The second was a Michael Bolton music video where he sang about how much he loved POTC and Jack Sparrow.

Screencaps from NBC broadcast

• Banned User

I consider myself a pretty hardcore "parks" fan and I know a couple of people who are fanatical about everything Disney. They both loved the attraction when I asked them about their opinions.

===edit===
    Just remember it is a dark ride, not to be compared with the likes of Indy etc...
    =========

The interior is pretty fantastic in detail BUT it does well in not getting TOO crazy because as we all know humans are destructive by nature and too much detail wouldn't last very long
    Yeah, I'm sure if you see my signature I'm a 'parks' fan as well, much more anything when concerning Disney. I love their animation movies and general entertaiment, but the theme parks is really the thing that keeps me a fan!

And cool about the interior! I been so busy thinking about ST queue, I've barely thought what TLM queue would look like. I imagined it would be nice of course, but I never thought beyound that. So I'm happy to hear they really made it impressive. Okay ONE more question about it, if you had to compare it to another queue around the resort, like TOT, POTC, FL dark rides, etc, which would you say its closely remodeled to? I know its not Indy or anything, but trying to get an idea how detailed it is.

LinkBacks (?)