Page 551 of 801 FirstFirst ... 51451501526541548549550551552553554561576601651 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 12005

• Disneyland History Lover

Re: Disney California Adventure Project Tracker XI

Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie140 View Post
    The only thing for me is I think there is a little to much white/ cream color on the pizza place. I know they still have a month and I'll have my final say when I see it in person but I just think the white clashes with the green and darker colors going on. Anyone else see this and agree?
    Idk maybe once the trees grow in it will help.
    But the area does look pretty nice as a whole. Very classy. Well done Disney.
    I don't think it clashes. White does pretty much go with anything. If anything, I'd say the building has a bit too much yellow. But I think the building looks great with the colors it has and I'm sure once it's done, it'll look even better. Of course, there is still work to be done and I'm sure changes will be made still.

It's also interesting how the hotel blends in so much better than it did before. This whole dining area is lightyears away from the original incarnation. And I daresay that this will be one of, if not the loveliest, area of DCA once it is complete. At least until BVS is finished.

• Banned User

As much time as I been here lately I guess I should know this, but what will actually go in the old P.T. Flea building? Will it be another souvineer shop or something else?

Also, sorry I know this is 'OT' but I dont know where to ask, but why do peoples status keep changing? I dont get how it works, but mine went from helpful to unknown to now just Micechatter in hours lol. Seems weird. Sorry off topic!
    Last edited by WorldDisney; 05-30-2011 at 01:16 AM.

• Disneyland History Lover

I believe it is becoming a semi-enclosed seating area for Paradise Garden Grill diners.

• Banned User

Okay cool, thanks!

The hotel would look so much better if they removed the 'waves' from the rooftop. They just make it stand out even more.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

According to Al, Mission Tortilla Factory is scheduled to close tomorrw, and be replaced in the future by Ghirardelli. I know it's a rumor long time coming but seems very sudden to close Mission tomorrow!

How Sweet it is... - MiceAge.com
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDisney View Post
    Also, sorry I know this is 'OT' but I dont know where to ask, but why do peoples status keep changing? I dont get how it works, but mine went from helpful to unknown to now just Micechatter in hours lol. Seems weird. Sorry off topic!
    http://micechat.com/forums/forums/153843-keeping-micechat-happiest-place-cyberspace-helpful-posters-reputation-4.html#post1056541445

Recent tweaks to the reputation system. "Micechatter" is now what "Unknown Micechatter" used to be, and it now takes 2 points of reputation to become "Helpful." Thus, you were probably helpful, but only had 1 point of positive reputation, so now you're an unknown, or "MiceChatter" again.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

This is the picture I was referring to about the little structure. Look at the left column of the arch and it's right past it. Kinda by the actual arch. Has a really nice gray blue roof. It's the digital concept art as well from that video Disney posted. Here's the pic...

Name:  IMG1940-M.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  122.2 KB

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    http://micechat.com/forums/forums/153843-keeping-micechat-happiest-place-cyberspace-helpful-posters-reputation-4.html#post1056541445

Recent tweaks to the reputation system. "Micechatter" is now what "Unknown Micechatter" used to be, and it now takes 2 points of reputation to become "Helpful." Thus, you were probably helpful, but only had 1 point of positive reputation, so now you're an unknown, or "MiceChatter" again.
    Oh okay thanks! And we're back to that again, huh? Not sure why we cant just be adults and if someone get out of line just report him or ignore it, but yeah I dont want any points knocked off so I'll just shut up now lol. I just want to have a well meaning conversation with people, not build up popularity points. But its their site I know, I just dont get the point I guess.

But thanks again!
    Last edited by WorldDisney; 05-30-2011 at 06:27 AM.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    According to Al, Mission Tortilla Factory is scheduled to close tomorrw, and be replaced in the future by Ghirardelli. I know it's a rumor long time coming but seems very sudden to close Mission tomorrow!

How Sweet it is... - MiceAge.com
    Well now that Al is reporting it, I guess it has spread to more than just mere rumor phase! I guess it also proves Disney can still keep a secret now and then.

Cant wait to see the change up! And wow, free Ghirardelli candy, maaan I hope that happens!

Quote Originally Posted by toonaspie View Post
    Damn 30 mins is pretty long for a soft opening. Imagine if they didn't do Omnimover for this ride it would be a helluva lot longer. This is definitly turning out to be a Peter Pan type ride alright, w/ the super long waits to match.
    It's so weird and out of left field, though. I remember reading on here that when they originally did CM previews, the line wasn't very long and the ride was an utter failure because of it. Why would the lines be long now? I wonder if guests coming in don't know that the shorter lines during CM previews meant that the ride was a failure. Someone should let them know.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDisney View Post
    Well now that Al is reporting it, I guess it has spread to more than just mere rumor phase! I guess it also proves Disney can still keep a secret now and then.
    I don't see how Al re-reporting on it proves anything more than when the original person did.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MactheMan View Post
    I don't see how Al re-reporting on it proves anything more than when the original person did.
    Agreed. Al hasn't been so popular recently

• Banned User

Just a reminder folks, this is what this eatery looked like just a couple of years ago, sometimes while following these changes day to day we lose sight of just how different this park is looking. Amazing.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/di...Pizza-Oom2.jpg

• Johnny and Me!

GSS -Really?
    It looks cheaper and tackier than it did when it was MM. Waaaay too much sky blue and flatness and just - bad. Looks like it belongs in a carnival somewhere.

LinkBacks (?)