Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Let The Memories Begin............. "The Magic, Memories, And YOU" Begins Tonight!!!

New Projection Show Turns

Special preview at 6:00 P.M with debut at 7:00 P.M. Who is going tonight?
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Banned User

Re: Let The Memories Begin............. "The Magic, Memories, And YOU" Begins Tonigh

Im working so I wont be there, well not on that side of the park. I'll be at WOC

Re: Let The Memories Begin............. "The Magic, Memories, And YOU" Begins Tonigh

After seeing the video of the show at WDW on the castle, I wonder how spectacular it will be on the IASW fascade? Think they can pull off something as good as that? I was hoping they would show a preview of DL show like they did for WDW.

• Banned User

I dont think its going to be as great as WDW'S just like this holiday time with the projections on IASW not that grand so I dont think it will be as good but it will still be nice. I hope Im wrong lol

• Ambassador of good will

Looks awesome. It amazes me how they use the existing infrastructure to design a new point of interest and keep the existing attraction in tact and untouched.

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

I was watching the video preview on the Disney Parks Blog and I was wondering when the face (it's a face right? Well, I call it a face. ) will start moving again. It's been still since December.
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• Minion

yay. there are fireworks in the show.
    I think they should have it on the Matterhorn also since it's so big like Cinderella's castle or maybe on the tower of terror. small world is kinda small.

• Dream in wonderful color!

A "memories" show wouldn't exactly fit with the ominous/dark theme of Tower of Terror. Small World may be shorter than Cindy's castle but it is quite wide - makes for a great projection surface.
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by nonob88 View Post
    A "memories" show wouldn't exactly fit with the ominous/dark theme of Tower of Terror. Small World may be shorter than Cindy's castle but it is quite wide - makes for a great projection surface.
    This. Not to mention that Matterhorn is not a sutiable location for a projection show due to the roughness of the mountain. With Small World, it's like World of Color with the large 3 mist screens in the back. The facade will allow more stuff to be projected than Cinderella's Castle in WDW

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

We are at the park covering the media event for Blue Sky Cellar and the new projection show. If there is any breaking news, we'll post it tonight. Otherwise, it will all be in tomorrow's In The Parks.

Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Greetings, Program!

Arg. Missed it by one day. Had no idea this was coming. Looks very cool from the clip.

I might have to sneak away for a solo-trip tomorrow. Heheheh.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Maybe I'm in the minority
    but I wouldn't do a special trip to the park just to see people's vacation photo's plastered on small world.
    If I was already there, I MAY take a look at it.
    Most likely while walking from one attraction to the other.
    Then again, that's just my preference/opinion.

Those who are going,
    hope you have a great time watching it.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SS77 View Post
    I was watching the video preview on the Disney Parks Blog and I was wondering when the face (it's a face right? Well, I call it a face. ) will start moving again. It's been still since December.
    MintCrocodile said it was moving again today.

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

I heard. lol
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

This looks amazing. Can't wait to see it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast