• Proud Narnian

Traveling between Narnia, Camelot, and The Midlands

Talking FanaticFangirl's First Solo Trip for 2011 and the ElecTRONica experience!!

Hey all my MiceChatters!! Here I am, once again, to drop off a TR, which I hope that you all enjoy.

Last weekend, January 22, marked my first Solo Trip of the New Year. And this time I had a goal: to finally check out ElecTRONica!

I also wanted to give DCA some of my love and attention. The first ride of the day:

California Scremin':

On my way to the ride, though, I snapped this shot:

I then rode Mickey's Fun wheel. Didn't ride Toy Story Mania this time though. The line was too long. I made sure I said "Hi" to Mr. Potato Head, though.

View from MFW is always nice:

By the time I got off, I was getting hungry for lunch. On my way to Disneyland, however, I did decide to go on one final ride: Soarin' Over California.

On my way out I took this shot before heading over to the Pizza Port for lunch:

On my way. The journey seemed longer than it actually was, I'm sure.

More to come in a bit. I gotta eat lunch myself!

Re: FanaticFangirl's First Solo Trip for 2011 and the ElecTRONica experience!!

sweet nice pic's is it more fun solo or with other's ? i've never gone alone

• Proud Narnian

I like it. I get to stop whenever and take the pictures I want to take. As well as meeting new people is always fun.

• wishing upon a star :)

I remember how nervous I was to go to the parks alone, but once I got there I had a blast! I went back every other week by myself after that haha. Thanks for posting! I can't wait to read the rest

• Proud Narnian

Okay, so after I stuffed myself silly with pizza and salad, I then walked around (hoping to burn some calories) and took some more pics around Tomorrowland.

These guys still crack me up:

And Fantasyland:

And BTM in Frontierland:

I then spotted the Mark Twain getting ready to board. I love riding it, so I ran and hopped right on!!

Some of my favorite shots:

Once I got off I went over to NOS and popped inside all of the shops. And then onto the train to Tomorrowland.

On the way to the NOS station:

The train's arrival:

At Toon Town Station:

Arriving at TL Station:

And onto Space Mountain!! The wait was the longest wait out of both parks, for that day. But the hour long wait is always worth it!

I couldn't resist:

To be continued . . . . in the next post!!

• Proud Narnian

When I got out it was dark already. I still can't get used to getting dark so early around here. It was 6 o' clock, which meant it was time for ElecTRONica!!

I made my way out of Disneyland. Past the Castle:

Down Main Street:

Across the way into DCA:

Down the Hollywood Backlot, make a left and I was there!!

Yes I did have a few drinks:

• Proud Narnian

I did Vlog about it and shot a bit of video me entering for the first time. I wanted to keep it short, cause I want people to go and see for themselves how cool it is.

YouTube - Vlog22: ElecTRONica