Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Don't have enough pictures for an Anniversary Trip Report thread? Post them here

Kind of an unofficial tradition that has been started is for those of us who don't really have enough pictures to do an entire Trip Report. If you only have a few pictures to share from MiceChat's 6th Anniversary weekend, post them here!!!

The weekend actually started off at Pop the Cork on Friday night ... but I didn't realize my camera battery was dead, so I don't have any of those pictures.

Saturday Morning: ESPN Zone

Penguinsoda and Belle getting ready to greet and check in the MiceChatters for breakfast with Jack

ESPN Zone had quite the spread for us:

Slowly but surely, Micechatter's started to arrive:

In the first of MANY surprises for the day, current Disneyland President George Kalogridis showed up to introduce Jack

And afterwards, George was kind enough to stick around to sign everybody's book's along with Jack. Something that I'm sure wasn't in his plan of things to do, but that we all VERY much appreciated.

Jack Lindquist working the room ... such a delight

Jack had us all in the palm of his hand

I once had the opportunity to meet John Wooden, I'd say that Mr. Lindquist and Coach Wooden are woven from the same fabric. And it's incredible.

Sir Clinksalot and Belle with Jack Lindquist

While everybody was getting their books signed, it was the first of many opportunities to "visit" with friends old and new.

MickeyMaxx, Belle and Rixter

The Next event was the "Mice and Go Seek" ... I was a hider and this was the view from where I was. If you can guess the exact location you will get ... absolutely nothing.

The rest of the day was filled with amazing events such as the Eye Spy, Monsters/Muppets meets and the amazing Hearthstone meet. I unfortunately don't have pictures of any of them. I'm looking to you fellow Micechatter to fill in the gaps.

Sunday Morning, an Anniversary Tradition ... Breakfast at Riverbelle

SusieP and Belle

JJ61

Heading off to one of my favorite Anniversary traditions, the Grand Circle Tour

Then it was off to the Mark Twain

Noon Meet!!!

And then we left due to a family birthday.

It was a great weekend, wish it could have lasted for about another week!!!!

• We Want The Redhead

Re: Don't have enough pictures for an Anniversary Trip Report thread? Post them here

Thanks for posting these. My daughter and I were only able to do Sunday, and we had to leave early due to the rain. It was a great morning, and I met several MCers I had not met before. There were some mighty nice fiolks out there this morning.
    First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
    First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
    BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

• Goofy

Re: Don't have enough pictures for an Anniversary Trip Report thread? Post them here

great pics sir clinksalot. thanks. i will be there next year for sure.

• ******** Gold Member

Thanks for the fun photos! I miss everyone already.

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Happy Anniversary MC! Wish we could have been there, but we are tied down with a home remodel- See ya next year for Lucky #7!
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Wow, looks like you guys have fun!! I wish i could of been there!! I bet it was lots of fun!!!
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Circle of Ancients

It was a fantastic weekend.

Come on MiceChatters, I know some of you have some random pictures to post!!!!! I know you aren't working.

• ******** Gold Member

yep yep yippeeeee, I'm heading back to DCA in a few minutes. I have photos, but they're not uploading to the chat box. Maybe I have a filter set on this puter. Would you post the instructions or direct me to them? Also how do we upload more than one photo to our signature? When I add one, it replaces the previous. Thanks in advance!!

• Circle of Ancients

I use Smugmug and just copy and paste into the post ... I know a lot of others use Photobucket, but it works the same way.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Well I only have 558 pics.... And good grief Gregg!!! You should of taken that pic of Belle and I from the front or cropped most of me out of it!!!

Um.... maybe I'll do a report. If not... I'll stick a few of my shots here!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Well I only have 558 pics.... And good grief Gregg!!! You should of taken that pic of Belle and I from the front or cropped most of me out of it!!!

Um.... maybe I'll do a report. If not... I'll stick a few of my shots here!
    Looking forward to seeing your photos

• certified llama of love

Quote Originally Posted by lighttragic View Post
    Looking forward to seeing your photos
    Lighttragic, pengy got a great one of you with mulan I found it hilarious that the affirmative action princess was the tourist attraction after our discussion of your experience in Japan lol. How the tables turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    drphibes is high on technicolor all the time and refuses to keep his colors in the pants.

• Seasick

I took almost no photos during the anniversary. I guess I was having too much fun.

Rixter and MickeyMaxx at breakfast:

Meeting George:

With Jack Lindquist:

In DCA:

Mice and Go Seek:

The Mark Twain sets sail sans Fishbulb:

Californians (including drphibes and PoisinAppleDear) hide from the rain that had pretty much stopped:

Heh, I just noticed this photo on my camera. It was taken a few days before the Eye Spy event, but I didn't recall it during the game. Fortunately, the background of that particular photo was enough to ascertain the location:

My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

• certified llama of love

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post

Californians (including drphibes and PoisinAppleDear) hide from the rain that had pretty much stopped:

SHHHHHHH! I distinctly remember a storm of biblical proportions that no mortal could withstand =)
    Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    drphibes is high on technicolor all the time and refuses to keep his colors in the pants.

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

I'd originally thought of doing a trip report but I only ended up with about two dozen photos for the whole weekend and most are pretty similar or didnt come out very well so I guess I'll toss them in here!

This is my brother Dillon (a MiceLurker) waiting for the door to be open to ESPN Zone

We found our daddy!

I made him take the camera during the breakfast since he tends to be able to get better shots than I can. I should try editing/cropping but don't have the patience.

Dillon made a comment when I talked to him online when I got home saturday night that just being in the same room with Jack Lindquist puts a smile on anyones face. He's just got such a great personality.

The obligatory picture WITH Jack L.

And of course with the current president:

Because Dillon does not have a pass he left after the breakfast so the whole weekend I had the "somethings missing" feeling. DLR just ain't the same without my favorite Disney buddy! I still had a great time but it would have been even more awesome if my brother could have been there for all of it.
    I only took a few photos the rest of the weekend. And most did not come out very well.

I've seen this guy before but cannot place what he was doing. I'd never seen this particular show with the 3 of them singing.

Anyone know what else he does at DLR where I recognize him from?

And the last picture I took was the start of the Billy show

I also videotaped most of the show because my grandma would love this show but she has not been to Disneyland for close to 20 years and refuses to go back. It's hard to even get her to go to a local store so only way she'll ever see it is if its on video. I have yet to try to get her to watch it. But I will.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast