Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Banned User

Talking The best time EVER @ The 6th Anniversary Of Mice Chat

Hi Mice Chatters,
    First I want to start off by saying I don't know how to post pics....(yet) lol Now I want to start off by saying THANK YOU!!!!! I had the most wonderful time this weekend attending the Anniversary party. It started off Friday night by attending Indiana Jenn's wine party at Pop The Cork at Anaheim Garden Walk, thank you Jenn for a most fun welcoming evening. I met some great people that evening and I have no Idea why I was nervous in the first place lol.
    Having had a wonderful evening there Dominick and I went to Disneyland to go ride Space Mountain, where we found out it had went 101, but that didn't stop us, we went and did Matterhorn and then Big Thunder Mountain, I do have to say after a couple glasses of wine the Goat Trip on Big Thunder is a little more INTENSE lol. Having done that we went back to complete the evening to see if Space had recouped and sure enough it had so we rode Space Mountain and after that we made our way back to our hotel room where we proceeded to be up til 3 a.m laughing and joking and just having fun, usually what most people do when they are excited for a fun time.

The next morning was the Breakfast with Jack Lindquist and I have to say I was so extremely Happy and grateful for Dusty for this because without you I would not have been able to meet him. I was happy When George K our current President came out to introduce our first, it made me feel so good inside. The breakfast that ESPN provided was perfect, it was good. We headed into DCA for Fishbulbs event, unfortunately I was unable to attend this as Dominick and I had to go to Aladdin so I could get people into a VIP showing of Aladdin with a Meet and Greet with the Cast afterwards, but I did hear it was a fun time. We met up at Sonoma Terrace for the Eye Spy event and this was fun we had to run around DCA and have these little pictures and we had to identify where they were in the park, Like is it in Sunshine Plaza, Bug's Land, Hollywood Backlot etc and Dominick and I were like oh gosh we have to win this especially since I have ties to this area of the park lol
    We had a hour and we were on it, we placed in 3rd place but thank goodness we placed lol I didn't want to have to walk the walk of shame lol. We won 4 tickets to Knott's Berry Farm and that excited us, Tom who was on our team as well was a major help and that was great.
    The rest of the day was fun and exciting I can't type the whole event I wouldl ose you all if I haven't already lost you all. Sunday was great as well, and at this time I have to say Thank you to all who made it possible, Indiana Jenn, Dustysage, Fishbulb, and the countless others who made my first Anniversary, meet and time such a memorable one. I never thought I could have such a HUGE memory at Disney since I work it and things, but I was truly blessed to have met so many wonderful caring individuals THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BE PART OF IT =)
    Now I have to pay attention Im in class typing this but my professor is really boring lol

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: The best time EVER @ The 6th Anniversary Of Mice Chat

Glad to hear you had fun.
    I know you were really looking forward to the event.

I hear it went really well
    and as usually
    those in charge did an excellent job
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Sgt. Mgr. Melfunction (:

It was so great to meet you this trip!

• We Want The Redhead

Did anyone manage to snag a copy of the group photo that can be posted?
    First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
    First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
    BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

A pleasure meeting you PAD. Glad you found the group as fun as a lot of us have over the past 6 years.

• Banned User

Thank you! It truly was a magical time and I can't wait to see you all some more.

• hi!

haha pengy was telling me stories of a certain someone who had a little too much fun at hearthstone
    -plagued

• Banned User

lol This is true I did have a little too much fun but I was up and at breakfastby 9 am lol

• Seasick

It was lovely to meet you, and I enjoyed hanging out with you in the park after the Friday & Sunday meets.

Glad you had a good time!
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

• Banned User

Thank you BC_DisneyGeek It was fun hanging with you too, I enjoyed everyone I met and got to know over the weekend.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by plagued View Post
    haha pengy was telling me stories of a certain someone who had a little too much fun at hearthstone
    Shhhhhhhhhhh! What happens at the Hearthstone, stays at the Heartstone! And yup, everyone was still able to make breakfast at the Riverbelle the next morning!!

I'm still shell shocked from the incredible awesomeness of the event!!! From the Friday night wine event to the farewell hugs at the end and everything in between, it was a massively fantastic weekend!

I'm glad I had a chance to meet you and that you and Dominic were able to join us for dinner Saturday night! Great times and great memories!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

Yes Penguin it was we both had such a memorable time and thank you so much for the things you did. You made me feel so welcome, I wish we did this a lot lol

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

It was wonderful to meet you! You are awesome!

The weekend was so fun!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• Banned User

Thank you Jenn!!! So are you!!! Im glad you all got to meet me and see I am a good guy hehehe. Sometimes I can be a handful lol but Im good lol

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

I am so sad I missed this by a weekend.. oh well.. maybe next year! and another BC resident was there? how crazy!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast