Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Some imagination, huh?

Re: Thank you Jack, George, Jeffrey, our staff, crew and YOU!

Man, totally wish I could've gone--the whole event sounded amazing from top to bottom. I had a great time during the 3rd anniversary meeting everyone but I have work on Sunday (WHO HAS WORK ON SUNDAYS?! haha) And even though I didn't go I'd still like to thank everyone who went to the trouble of putting what seems to have been a not-miss shindig together.

Just gives me greater incentive to attend...Micechat's 7th anniversary B)

• hi!

fishbulb! I must extend a special thanks to you for being the first ever micechatter to have welcomed me to such a great family. it's so nerve wracking to walk into your first meet alone, and you made it ten times easier
    -plagued

• Banned User

Hey walk in alone and walk out with many. I walked in on Friday not knowing any of them personally and as soon as I came through the door there was Dusty, Fishbulb and Indiana Jenn to welcome me and make me feel good. I grabbed that name badge signed my name to it and I took off like a pro. It seemed un easy at ofrst but everyone is so gracious and nice and they know the new people when they see them or read their name badge and they make it a point to be friendly. I dunno if it has to do with age (Highly doubt it) or just the old saying it (It takes respect to get respect) Im going with that one. But everyone is so nice even if my friend and I were voted the Drunken Freshmen, woo hoo its like High school again I didnt make Prom King but I won Drunken Freshman lol

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Each year the Anniversary meets get better and better. SO many hugs and friendly faces - it's more like coming home for a giant family reunion. Thank you to all who put this fabulous event together and a special thanks for those who reminded me that I was supposed to be there. I had a great time with old friends (no, I'm not calling you old!) and met some fun new ones too.

Oh, and I stand by my "not it!" -- I did NOT bring the rain!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

•   
    • Seasick

Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    Oh, and I stand by my "not it!" -- I did NOT bring the rain!
    Despite your noble attempts to find a scapegoat (ahem), we all know YOU brought the rain. You brought it before, so it stands to reason you're the one who brought it again. The logic is infallible.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Manny & I had such a great time and were so impressed by how friendly everyone was. I really want to thank you Dusty & Fishbulb for being so welcoming & Al for taking the time to chat with me (such a sweet man!). We are shy people but everyone made it easy to open up and we had a great time both Friday night & Saturday (i got sick by Sunday & couldn't make it ) Thank you for all the hard work you put into it, meeting Jack & George was awesome!

From the bottom of our heart: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

• Hukuna Matata!

Great weekend, Everything was planned and scheuled wonderfully, It was a pleasure meeting new friends and seeing old friends, I wouldnt have changed a thing, Well maybe I would of changed a few of our stratigies for the eye spy game Again thanks for the memories and heres to making a whole lot more over the years.

• Fantasmic! Fanatic

I had a wonderful time at the breakfast, I showed up half an hour late due to more traffic than I thought I would encounter. Took pictures with both George and Jack but of course the camera didn't focus right. Still had a great time anyways, I didn't say hi to many people but plan on making it to a sunday meet sometime. I think it says a lot about George that he came to the event and gave us the ticket books, following in the footsteps of a fantastic former president.

• Booboo23kitty Nor Cal

I cannot begin to tell you what an amazing way to start the year off!!!! I totally nerded out on Sat and was glad I was doing it around fellow Disney nerds who I knew felt the same way about the experience we were having!!! This was the best birthday weekend I've had in a long while!!! <3 Thank you to all the people who put in such loving hard work to make this all happen! I thank George K for not leaving to sign our books even though I'm sure he had other appointments. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! The last annual meet I went to was the 4th and it was neat then but this weekend was AMAZING!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12